Katie Price

Katie Price - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 13th Aug, 2009 - 11:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Katie Price
Post Date: 6th May, 2007 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

Katie Price

Katie Price

What are your thoughts about the model: Katie Price, the English glamor model? Many have criticized her for going under the knife in order to have a larger chest. What do you think, is she just trying to succeed?

Katie Price
Katie Price (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th May, 2009 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Price Katie

Jordan and Peter Andre separating

Celebrity couple Katie Price and Peter Andre are to separate after three-and-a half years of marriage. Ref. Source 1

Katie Price
Katie Price (Hover)

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2009 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

Katie Price Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Andre: 'Worst months of my life'

Singer Peter Andre says the months since his split with glamour model Katie Price have been the hardest of his life. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2009 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Katie Price
A Friend

Price Katie

I believe that she did what she thought she needed to do to help her career along. I believe it has worked for her.

3rd Jul, 2009 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Price Katie

Never heard the name but she is hot and if she left him I can see why it would be tough on him. Suck it up man, there are other fish in the sea, maybe not looking like her but you know.

15th Jul, 2009 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Katie Price

That's how life is Peter you suck it up, breath a sigh of relief that it is begind you now and you move on. Maybe you won't get someone looking like Katie but that's how it goes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2009 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Katie Price

Andre accepts damages from paper

Peter Andre accepts "substantial" damages over a newspaper claim he was unfaithful to estranged wife Katie Price. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2009 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

Katie Price Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Price launches production company

Former glamour model Katie Price launches her own independent production company, which will make her next reality TV series. Ref. Source 6

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Katie Price

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,