Bad Service At The Restaurant RPG - Page 3 of 5

Smiles at being able to help Roz get menus - Page 3 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 8th Jun, 2007 - 7:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed

Love & Life Bytes Drama RPG
24th May, 2007 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Bad Service At The Restaurant RPG - Page 3

Kim role,

Well, you certainly don't look like a...umm...what's again? A tool something? I suppose your way of dressing tonight fooled me.

I rather go around with my limousine as I have everything I need there. When I travel by plane, obviously first class...Can you believe once they tried to put me in Business class? What a horror! Thank Goodness I called Dad and he sorted out for me. It is amazing how some airline employees can be so inconsiderate and want you to suffer!, she sighs.

Sponsored Links:
25th May, 2007 - 6:55am / Post ID: #

RPG Restaurant The Service Bad

Roz shakes her head to clear the confusion of talk flying over her head!

"Wait a second! Mariah, since when am I your assistant, love? Friends, yes, and willing to help, yes, always... but I have a successful career, already, as you know!" Roz laughs lightly and puts on a "what-ev-er" face. She says to Burkhard, "Mariah is just so ... er... well-connected ... socially, she forgets that some of us have a life that doesn't revolve around her! It is strange, though," Roz says thoughtfully, "we seem to end up in the oddest situations at the same time....But, at any rate, it's good to meet you and your friend, Jess." She smiles.

"Now, when are we going to get some service around here?" Roz fans herself distractedly. "Is anyone else hot, or is it just me? Honestly, I'm almost beginning to regret this freebie dinner - but I just love falafel." She looks around hopefully for a waitress.

25th May, 2007 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: You Are Rad!
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

Bad Service At The Restaurant RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

O'hashrek role,

Ired by Mariah's blatant disregard for the working class, who obviously paid for her fathers wealth and her own career continues, "Mariah I am glad you so enjoy the ride in your limousine that us poor wretched die makers make possible to build. Perhaps the next time the wheel of your car does not fall off you could think a little kindly of the poor disgusting wretch that built it."

To himself he thinks he will never understand how money can corrupt the thought process to completely. Smiles warmly as possible "Roz it is my pleasure I hope Mariah here can fully appreciate what a kind friend she has in thee. Though I can not see why you stay with her. Perhaps under that flaky crust of hers lies a kinder heart than I see."

Wipes his brow think it is getting hotter by the minute."Now I must excuse myself to see that greeter....Unless Mariah you have yet another insult for me." Silently he hopes that his foul descending mood is that of the poor service and heat and not of the very picturesque lady to whom he was speaking.

30th May, 2007 - 6:39am / Post ID: #

Page 3 RPG Restaurant The Service Bad

"Now, friend Burkard," Roz says with a smile and soft touch on Burk's beefy bicep, "Mariah isn't as bad as all that... she's got her good side, too! And sweet of you to say nice things about me." Roz tips a wink to Burk's date, Jess. "Is he this way always, or does a frightful restaurant bring out the protective side of him, hmm?"

Craning her neck now to see about some table service, Roz nearly leans out of her chair. "This is so ridiculous! We haven't even got a menu or a glass of water, yet, and it's getting blasted hot in here. Perhaps we should find out if there even is a manager on duty to complain to."

30th May, 2007 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

RPG Restaurant The Service Bad

O'hashrek role,

As he starts walking away he turns back to Roz "You are most welcome and I will take your word on Mariah's finner points.". Heads strait to the greeter.

7th Jun, 2007 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Bad Service At The Restaurant RPG

O'hashrek role,

Returning after a brief time and a very loud conversation I sit completely frustrated. "promises promises ya I just bet he is going to send the manager over." more frustrated then ever to his date he looks "I am very sorry, I will make this up to you perhaps next weekend we could go to the Theater...I think Riverdance is the performance then."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Jun, 2007 - 6:35am / Post ID: #

Bad Service The Restaurant RPG - Page 3

"Burkard, you are a gem, hon. Whatever you said to them worked. Look, here comes the manager now... and he's got menus! Hurray! I am absolutely famished."

Roz takes a brief look at the menu and orders enough food for an army. "I'll start with the calamari and tahini sauce, then the marinated chicken ka-bobs. Oh, and don't forget the salad with tzatziki sauce with a side of pita bread. Also, spanokopita and the falafel fries. Yum! I think that's it." She flashes a 100-watt smile at the manager and then beams at her table-mates and asks, "So, what are you all having?"

8th Jun, 2007 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Bad Service The Restaurant RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 3

O'hashrek role,

Smiles at being able to help Roz get menus from which to order. Waiting quietly he hopes to catch this manager once both of the ladies have placed their orders but before his departure.

Starts fidgeting a bit so as to get the manager to notice.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Bad Service At The Restaurant RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,