Bad Service At The Restaurant RPG - Page 4 of 5

Mariah looks at Roz and raises and eyebrow - Page 4 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 9th Jul, 2007 - 1:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed

Love & Life Bytes Drama RPG
25th Jun, 2007 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Bad Service At The Restaurant RPG - Page 4

Kim role,

Mariah looks at Roz in amazement when she hears the amount of food she ordered. She then asks "Where are you going to put all that food?". She then looks at the menu and says "I just want a lamb gyro and a sprite zero".

Sponsored Links:
25th Jun, 2007 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: You Are Rad!
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

RPG Restaurant The Service Bad

O'hashrek role,

To the manager "Excuse me sir before I place an order, I would like to thank you for attending to this in person. Also some of the staff here seem to have some questionable behaviors". After fully explaining what has transpired so far this evening with the servers.
" Also a nice cheese cake with maple walnut ice cream for my self and a black forest cake for the lady. Thank you."

"Sorry I almost forgot a refill on the ice tea and a coffee for myself thank you."

Gives Mariah a wink "Roz enjoy the meal, nice to see a lady enjoying good food."

Returns to what remains of his wine and ponders if the empty plates before him will be cleared or should he just stack them to the side.

4th Jul, 2007 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

Bad Service At The Restaurant RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

O'hashrek role,

Barely keeping my jaw from hitting the floor in amazement as I see a busboy heading this way to clear the plates. Quickly thanking the busboy for the service turning to Mariah "See what happens when you take control and not leave the work to others."

5th Jul, 2007 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 4 RPG Restaurant The Service Bad

Kim role,

Mariah raises an eyebrow and says "Whatever. You see, what happens is that you are not used to the kind of lifestyle I have...I don't blame you. Maybe if you stick around maybe my Dad can have a job for you that won't require to have your hands in such condition". She then looks at a newspaper that is on her table and exclaims "Oh-my-goodness! What is the police and the justice system trying to do to poor Paris? They are literally torturing her inside that jail! The poor woman cannot even have a facial done! Can you imagine THAT?"

5th Jul, 2007 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

RPG Restaurant The Service Bad

O'hashrek role,

Ponders Mariah statement for a bit. "Aye my hands be not baby soft but again neither is my middle. I am sure your father is a very wise man who people listen when he speaks. " Sips his drink and continues "Exactly what is your father business that he would be in need of one such as I?" Looks curious as he awaits the reply.

5th Jul, 2007 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Bad Service At The Restaurant RPG

Kim role,

Mariah replies "He owns many businesses and he would not have a need to hire you per say but I was offering you the chance if you really wanted to get out of the business you are currently in. I mean, do you want to be a tool maker all your life?", she asks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jul, 2007 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

Bad Service The Restaurant RPG - Page 4

:::wipes her mouth thoroughly after stuffing herself so completely and intently that she didn't even hear most of the conversation around her:::

"Mmmm! That was so delicious!" Roz stifles a teensy, dainty belch. "But I think I hurt myself..." She pats her rounded belly with a contented, yet pained, sigh. "Wow...."

Pulling a pack of toothpicks from her bag, she takes one and pokes it between her front teeth and offers the pack to her table companions. "Anyone need a little help?"

9th Jul, 2007 - 1:45am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Bad Service The Restaurant RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 4

Kim role,

Mariah looks at Roz and raises and eyebrow "Umm...no thanks" She then takes out from her purse a mini-set of toothbrush, toothpaste and floss and says "I'll be right back, I need to take care of my personal dental hygiene in the RESTROOM where it is supposed to be" she says a little louder looking at Roz still using a toothpick and looking like a Pirate in a Pirate's ship.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Bad Service At The Restaurant RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,