Lionel Messi - Page 7 of 10

I most definitely agree and I do not support - Page 7 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 30th Mar, 2017 - 6:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Lionel Messi
Argentina Football
28th Jun, 2016 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Lionel Messi - Page 7

For me Messi is only as good as the team he has to work with, same thing Ronaldo. While these players may like to be seen as wondrous on the field if they are playing with teams that are not coordinated then it makes them a regular player. In Messi's case he really seems to be out of sync when playing with Argentina. Maybe he wants to be a Spaniard. *laugh*.

Sponsored Links:
29th Jun, 2016 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Messi Lionel

He said that right after the game when he was probably the most angry with himself and possibly the rest of the team so that may change. Playing with the national team is not like playing with Barcelona.

29th Mar, 2017 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Lionel Messi Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Lionel Messi got banned from 4 future matches after a spat with the referee during a match. The nationality of the referee… Brazilian, any coincidence?

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Lionel Messi
A Friend

Page 7 Messi Lionel

I think what he did was uncalled for. It does not matter the nationality of the referee. I think he was thinking he could get by with most anything due to his star power. I think this sends a clear message to other Soccer players.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Lionel Messi
A Friend

Messi Lionel

Okay, I have to admit I'm only a fair weather soccer fan. I really only watch it during the World Cup, and then only as long as the USA, Greece, Canada, or England are still in. In the case of the USA Women that usually means quite deep. Anyway, since I'm only fair weather I don't know a lot about the sport but this punishment seems right. Definitely more than what our NFL does here for proven cheaters. This sends a darn good message.

30th Mar, 2017 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Lionel Messi

I should warn you that the name "Messi" is sacred for Argentinians. Such titans among men can do no wrong in their eyes except lose matches. Look out for Pandora.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Lionel Messi
A Friend

Lionel Messi - Page 7

Oh I am aware of her and her passion for Messi. I think he is a great player but I also think he stepped over the line a bit.

30th Mar, 2017 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

Lionel Messi Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 7

I most definitely agree and I do not support Messi insulting anyone. Having said that, being banned for FOUR games is NOT common. Players do this ALL the time and no one gets banned for FOUR games, the maximum they will get ONE IF any.

I believe they wanted make a point because he happens to be Messi and they wanted to put him in his place but the punishment was excessive.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Lionel Messi

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,