Lionel Messi - Page 8 of 10

I think looking for big money in the middle - Page 8 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 26th Aug, 2020 - 3:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Lionel Messi
Argentina Football
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Lionel Messi
A Friend

Lionel Messi - Page 8

I am not sure that the punishment was Excessive. I think him being a superstar and a role model he should have thought his action through a bit more. Granted others may only get a one or two game suspension but you are talking Messi here. If he only got a one or two game suspension what would be the odds of him doing this again or being even more blatant?

Sponsored Links:
30th Mar, 2017 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Messi Lionel

It is not his fault that he is the best football player in the world. He should be treated like everybody else, just the fact that he is a star does not mean his punishment should be harder, that's not fair when in fact he is a regular part of a team in the football field. He should receive the same punishment as a regular player.

If people choose to make him a role model, it is their prerogative, but he shouldn't be punished differently.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Lionel Messi
A Friend

Lionel Messi Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I would not say he is the best football player in the world. I would say he is one of the best. Anyone who is like Messi or any of the other greats have always been held to a higher standard than the others on the team. Is it fair to them? Maybe not but that is one of the prices you pay for being famous.

Post Date: 25th May, 2019 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 8 Messi Lionel

Barcelona captain Lionel Messi has won the European Golden Shoe for the sixth time in his career, finishing top of the pile with 36 goals. Source 4e.

3rd Nov, 2019 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Messi Lionel

Best player in the history. Outperformed Pele and Maradona. His feats can't be compared to any other player before him.

4th Nov, 2019 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Lionel Messi

He performs well when he has star players around him but when he doesn't he is just like every other player.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2020 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Lionel Messi - Page 8

Superstar drops billion dollar bombshell. Lionel Messi has delivered his verdict to Barcelona on whether one of the most iconic unions in football history will go another season. Source 2i.

26th Aug, 2020 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Lionel Messi Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 8

I think looking for big money in the middle of a pandemic will not come across positively by football fans specially when they have supported you for many years.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Lionel Messi

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,