Lionel Messi - Page 9 of 10

‘Madness’ driving Messi to Man City. Lionel - Page 9 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 21st Nov, 2020 - 8:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 
Lionel Messi
Argentina Football
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2020 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Lionel Messi
A Friend

Lionel Messi - Page 9

I see he wants out of Barcelona. Having watched them in the recent past it's not hard to see why. He'd be an asset to any team. I expect him to arrive at another, of the only half a dozen clubs globally who might attract him.
None of rest, except perhaps some Chinese outfit could ever afford him.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2020 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Lionel Messi
A Friend

Messi Lionel

Now not only does he want out of Barcelona according to reports he hasn't been training with them. Transfer imminent I suspect.

30th Aug, 2020 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Lionel Messi Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Is the gossip true that Manchester is hiring the bloke to be part of the lineup or is all part of the rumour mill again?

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2020 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Lionel Messi
A Friend

Page 9 Messi Lionel

Well it now seems even the richest club in the world (Probably) Manchester City can't afford him.So I guess that gives everyone a problem.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2020 - 9:21am / Post ID: #

Lionel Messi
A Friend

Messi Lionel

According to transfer rumours Messi, has now agreed to a five-year deal with City Football Group worth £623m that will see him spend the next three seasons at Manchester City. Then he goes to the MLS to play for New York City FC.
I can't see it myself.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2020 - 5:29am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Lionel Messi

Brutal family toll of $1.1b divorce drama. Lionel Messi launched a scathing attack on Barcelona’s president, revealing the brutal toll his messy divorce proceedings took on his family. Source 6u.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Sep, 2020 - 5:41am / Post ID: #

Lionel Messi - Page 9

Messi is learning the hard way that you can't believe in words - it needs to be in the contract - in writing.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2020 - 8:02am / Post ID: #

Lionel Messi Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 9

‘Madness’ driving Messi to Man City. Lionel Messi says he’s tired of being blamed for everything at Barcelona while describing his treatment by locals as “madness”. Source 4l.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Lionel Messi

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,