Lionel Messi - Page 2 of 10

Messi finally scored two goals in an international - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 4th Aug, 2010 - 11:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »
Lionel Messi
Argentina Football
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2010 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Lionel Messi
A Friend

Lionel Messi - Page 2

I think Messi has some talent but I am with JayBee here that he has not stepped up and proven that he is a great player. Yeah he passes the ball around and helps his team out a lot but any average player can do that.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jun, 2010 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Messi Lionel

He doesn't have to prove he is a great player, I think his career in Barcelona speaks by itself. wink.gif

22nd Jun, 2010 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Lionel Messi Sports & Fashion Music Movies

He is not playing Barcelona against second rate teams he is playing in the World Cup, a far superior event to any national game victory.

22nd Jun, 2010 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Messi Lionel

JB, you have to be kidding. I am just hoping you are just saying it to tease sneaky.gif because Messi is at the moment one of the BEST players in the world (hands down). I don't say it, it is FIFA, the amount of trophies and his recent recognition through the international and famous award "Golden Boot" 2010.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2010 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Lionel Messi
A Friend

Messi Lionel

Well if the world is saying he is such a great player I hope we see some of his greatness in the matches to come. I am just saying that all I have seen from him as a player does not make him stand out to me. I will keep watching him and see how he does.

28th Jun, 2010 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

Lionel Messi

One of the reasons Messi is not doing what he is supposed to be doing (goals) are two reasons. One, he does not have the kind of "companions" that can put up with his style of game and make a nice connection in the field to make the goal. The second is that the position Maradona put him to play is NOT his usual position, he is clearly uncomfortable to be in the middle field because of the constant personal marks and kicks he gets.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Jul, 2010 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Lionel Messi - Page 2

He wasn't able to train today because he got the flu. I hope he recovers fully before Saturday!

4th Aug, 2010 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Lionel Messi Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Messi finally scored two goals in an international match. He as not due to play but when the Koreans started scoring goals against Barcelona they called him off the bench. Too bad he didn't show any of that in the World Cup.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Lionel Messi

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,