O J Simpson - Page 5 of 10

That jumped to 33 years. A lot of people will - Page 5 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 6th Dec, 2008 - 2:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »

?
Poll: I feel O J Simpson is just...
  A good guy with unlucky events in his life       0.00%
  An average guy trying to make it in life       0.00%
  A black man who is used as a target       0.00%
  A good sportsman, average actor and terrible law abider       33.33%
  A criminal who happens to be popular       46.67%
  A very bad man       13.33%
  I have no opinions about him       6.67%
Total Votes: 15
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
O J Simpson Actor, sportsman, commentator, but did he kill his wife? Why is she still so popular? Why does he always seem to be in trouble with the law? The owner of an upscale steakhouse said he asked O.J. Simpson to leave his restaurant the night before the Kentucky Derby because he is sickened by the attention Simpson still attracts.
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2008 - 10:44am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

O J Simpson - Page 5

Guilty

A Las Vegas court finds former US sports and film star OJ Simpson guilty on armed robbery, conspiracy to kidnap and assault charges.
Ref. BBC

Sponsored Links:
4th Oct, 2008 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Simpson O

I need to learn to read. I did not see an option I agreed with so I picked no opinion (when of course I have an opinion, when don't I - Hello?)

I agree he was a good athlete in his day, he is a mediocre actor - at best, and he has a total disregard for the law. He is one of those people who believe that since he has money and fame he is above the law.

In the eyes of the law he was found innocent of murder by a jury of his peers. There are many, many people who do not agree with that verdict. Regardless, the law is what it is and serves a purpose.

It seems he continues to thumb his nose at the established laws of the land. Most law abiding citizens would call the police and press charges if their property had been stolen. I know very few people who would plan an elaborate scheme to steal their purported property back. And I know a lot of criminal type people through the work that I do. (If they were going to do it themselves, most would probably just go shoot the guy and take it.)

I do think it would be very difficult to find a completely impartial, unbiased jury for OJ Simpson. So one has to wonder if this most recent verdict is 100% about this current crime or if some of the jurists voted guilty because of his history. I suppose there are a lot of people who are saying he finally got what he deserved.
I don't know and I don't really care. It doesn't affect my life. I was not on the jury and privy to the evidence presented. Hopefully, justice will be served, the appeal process will be short and then we don't have to hear about him and his escapades again.

5th Oct, 2008 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

O J Simpson Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I'm sure the Goldmans are glad that he is finally going to serve some time, but now we have to watch for the appeal.

5th Oct, 2008 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Simpson O

Definitely, the Goldmans are glad about that. Too bad it's not for the correct crime. Can we please have done with this guy?

5th Oct, 2008 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Simpson O

There is no doubt in this case (although you would have to go to another planet with humans to find a DNA match with OJ's in the murder case and that didnt seem to matter). The guy came in with a few armed thugs and did not allow the occupants of the room to leave with the treat of force present (guns). You heard him plain as day on the recordings and it was definitely his voice. Now should they have really feared for their lives? Maybe. Maybe not. He did basically cut his ex-wife's head off with a knife, so he is capable of some violent acts (sorry, he was not proven guilty on that that one...I forgot...BUT, if he did it...OOPS...sorry that was a book). I do agree with his lawyer that the idea to go and basically resteal your stuff back was pretty stupid and that it should be viewed in that way for sentencing. However, the stupid act resulted in 12 convictions and will require sentencing. The LEAST he can get out of all of this is about 20 years and he will definitely have to serve at least half of it...so at the earliest he can get out, he will be 71.

How ironic it is that justice was served 13 years to the day later.

I still feel sorry for the kids, who arent really kids anymore.

Enjoy the slammer OJ! It will be so much easier to find the real killers there, since you have checked all the golf courses of Florida and Nevada for them with no luck.

8th Oct, 2008 - 7:29am / Post ID: #

O J Simpson

You get the idea that this guy either thinks the "Jury of his Peers" is a group of dolts and dullards or that they view him as so lovable that they could never put him in jail?

NORM: Simpson planned acquittal party

NORM CLARKE

O.J. Simpson was so confident that he was going to beat the rap again that he had an acquittal party planned, it was learned.

Simpson associate Thomas Riccio, after an in-studio interview Friday with radio talk-show host Anthony Crivello and retired Las Vegas police detective Phil Ramos, invited them to join O.J.'s entourage at an undisclosed location.

"That's how certain he was," Crivello said during an interview on Saturday, a day after Simpson and co-defendant Clarence "C.J." Stewart were found guilty on all counts, including armed robbery and kidnapping with a deadly weapon.

"He's been predicting a hung jury," said Ramos, who attended the trial and provided expert commentary on Crivello's show, "The Sicilians" on Fox Sports Radio KBAD-AM, 920.

Make that an APPEAL PARTY where the guest of honour is unavoidably detained!

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 8th Oct, 2008 - 7:31am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2008 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

O Simpson - Page 5

Jail!

Former American football star OJ Simpson is sentenced to 15 years in jail over the 2007 armed robbery of sports memorabilia dealers.
Ref. BBC

6th Dec, 2008 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

O Simpson Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 5

That jumped to 33 years. A lot of people will say that justice is finally being served, but I have the feeling he will be getting an early release:

OJ Simpson given lengthy sentence

Ex-US football star OJ Simpson is jailed for up to 33 years for robbing two sports memorabilia dealers at gunpoint.
Ref. Source 4

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: O J Simpson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,