O J Simpson - Page 6 of 10

He must have really forgotten what the crime - Page 6 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 11th Jul, 2011 - 2:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

?
Poll: I feel O J Simpson is just...
  A good guy with unlucky events in his life       0.00%
  An average guy trying to make it in life       0.00%
  A black man who is used as a target       0.00%
  A good sportsman, average actor and terrible law abider       35.71%
  A criminal who happens to be popular       42.86%
  A very bad man       14.29%
  I have no opinions about him       7.14%
Total Votes: 14
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
O J Simpson Actor, sportsman, commentator, but did he kill his wife? Why is she still so popular? Why does he always seem to be in trouble with the law? The owner of an upscale steakhouse said he asked O.J. Simpson to leave his restaurant the night before the Kentucky Derby because he is sickened by the attention Simpson still attracts.
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2008 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

O J Simpson
A Friend

O J Simpson - Page 6

I know a lot of people are not going to like what I have to say here. I think he was not there when his wife and mr Goldman were murdered. I am not saying he did not have anything to do with it he was just not there. Therefore the true killers will not be caught. I know that he was framed by the police so they could arrest him. The fact that he knew he was going to be the prime suspect is the reason he was not there.

Now he has been convicted of armed robbery. We know that he did this and that he was there. He DID this crime and now he has to pay. I believe that he will serve his time and finish his life as a convicted felon. I think his time of fame is now over.

Sponsored Links:
7th Dec, 2008 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Simpson O

I read that it was a minimum of 9 years... so if 33 is the maximum, he has to at least serve 9. From Bloomberg:

O.J. Simpson Sentenced to 9 Years for Hotel Robbery (Update2)
By Erik Larson

Dec. 5 (Bloomberg) -- O.J. Simpson, the professional football Hall-of-Famer acquitted 13 years ago of murdering his ex-wife and her friend, was sentenced to nine to 33 years in prison for robbing two sports memorabilia dealers at gunpoint.

I doubt he will get time off for "good behavior" in jail. Do you think someone with his crazy mental status will abide anyone taunting him about his past? However, on the other hand, he may just be more of a celebrity in jail with a bunch of criminals who revere his past professional life in football. And, of course, his famous acquittal. Jail may be the one place where he will get what he thinks is his due reverence.

7th Dec, 2008 - 5:16am / Post ID: #

O J Simpson Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I did hear that there is a possibility that he could get out in 6 years as a minimum. That depends on the successful throwing out of one of the charges. The lawyers think that they can get one of the assault charges thrown out because he has 2 that he was convicted of and they are going to say that that was double jeopardy. Either way, that is going to be 6 - 9 less years of golf and looking for the actual killers! I fear that without his search, they just might get away!

13th Jan, 2009 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Simpson O

How is he doing in prison? Based on his attitude towards things I guess he will feel 'at home' there with like minded individuals.

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2009 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

O J Simpson
A Friend

Simpson O

I am thinking that he has had his time of fame and now we can all go back to not hearing his name in the paper for a bit.

8th Jul, 2011 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

O J Simpson

It seems like Oprah is wasting no time and she will have OJ Simpson from jail confessing the fact that he indeed killed Nicole Brown.

international QUOTE
O.J Simpson has confessed to Oprah Winfrey that he murdered his former wife, it has been reported.

The talk show host made headlines recently saying that one of her regrets was never having got the shamed former sportsman to confess to the killing.

And it appears her wish may well have come true with reports Simpson has already told one of her producers in an interview from jail that he knifed ex-wife Nicole in self-defence - a confession he will now repeat to the talk show queen during a spectacular televised sit down interview.

The chat, which would be held in prison, would be a huge coup for Oprah, whose network, OWN, has suffered a massive hit in ratings recently.

Simpson is currently serving a nine-year sentence at Nevada's Lovelock Correctional Centre, after he was convicted of robbery and kidnapping in Las Vegas in October 2008 after a botched heist to retrieve his memorabilia he said was stolen by dealers. Source 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jul, 2011 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

O Simpson - Page 6

Oh, sure, he'll claim he killed her. But in self-defense? Are you kidding me? The man is insane and addicted to public attention.

11th Jul, 2011 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

O Simpson Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 6

He must have really forgotten what the crime scene looked like. Nearly decapitating your assailants in self defense is a hard thing to explain.

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 11th Jul, 2011 - 4:19am

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: O J Simpson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,