O J Simpson - Page 9 of 10

Shock new OJ killing claim. The acquittal - Page 9 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 1st Dec, 2018 - 3:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 

?
Poll: I feel O J Simpson is just...
  A good guy with unlucky events in his life       0.00%
  An average guy trying to make it in life       0.00%
  A black man who is used as a target       0.00%
  A good sportsman, average actor and terrible law abider       33.33%
  A criminal who happens to be popular       46.67%
  A very bad man       13.33%
  I have no opinions about him       6.67%
Total Votes: 15
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
O J Simpson Actor, sportsman, commentator, but did he kill his wife? Why is she still so popular? Why does he always seem to be in trouble with the law? The owner of an upscale steakhouse said he asked O.J. Simpson to leave his restaurant the night before the Kentucky Derby because he is sickened by the attention Simpson still attracts.
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

O J Simpson
A Friend

O J Simpson - Page 9

There is always that and you always have people who can not leave well enough alone. I think it would benefit him to be out of the spot light if people allow him to do that. I think with him being in prison for all this time he would have had time to reflect on his life.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Simpson O

Fury as OJ Simpson to be set free. OJ SIMPSON has been granted parole, but a comment he made at his hearing has angered people across the US. Source 3j.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

O J Simpson
A Friend

O J Simpson Sports & Fashion Music Movies

When one says I have basically led a conflict free life that does not mean he is free of conflict or of doing things against the law. That means that most of his life has been conflict free. There will always be times that he was not or another was not. He is 70 now so maybe 18 months out of his life were in conflict that is still most of his life conflict free thus the statement is true. Plus I remember he was found not guilty of the death of his ex wife and her friend. Thus he can say he was not guilty of that conflict and be correct too. Too many people are convinced he did it without proof. This is why many people can not work in an area after they are accused of a crime they did not commit. Too many arm chair judges finding them guilty without the burden of proof.

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2017 - 10:08am / Post ID: #

Page 9 Simpson O

O.J. Simpson is free on parole after serving nine years in prison for a Las Vegas armed robbery, a Nevada prison official said.

"O.J. Simpson is out, he is a free man," Nevada Department of Corrections spokeswoman Brooke Keast said.

Simpson left shortly after midnight local time, and was picked up by a friend, according to Keast. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2017 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

O J Simpson
A Friend

Simpson O

I think him being free is a ok thing. I doubt that he will be doing anything bad for the rest of his life as he is a older man and one who will probably stay out of the lime light. I could be wrong.

2nd Oct, 2017 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

O J Simpson

You say that but then he ended back in prison for armed robbery. He had so much assets and that's what he resorted to. I will be waiting to see what he does next because his whole life has been controversial.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2018 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

O Simpson - Page 9

O.J. Tackles claim he's Khloe's dad. O.J. Simpson has finally weighed in on rumours that he is Khloe Kardashian's biological father after years of whispers. Source 1x.

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2018 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

O Simpson Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 9

Shock new OJ killing claim. The acquittal of OJ Simpson for the murder of his ex-wife and her friend shocked the world. Now a stunning new claim has emerged. Source 9c.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: O J Simpson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,