Lordryoko Introduction

Lordryoko Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th Apr, 2010 - 3:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 10th May, 2007 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 222
Flag Posts: 244
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.0%
[+] Gain: 179.02 FP
Charm: 11

Lordryoko Introduction

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to the discussions held here. I am hoping to see some mature discussions here, not adult language or adult theme talks, I mean responsible discussions where people are thinking before they are writing. I am well liked by most and can have some good times on and off the internet. See you all around.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 10th May, 2007 - 5:35pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th May, 2007 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Lordryoko

Hi lord, welcome. It's great to have you here. Please feel free to check the boards and join our many discussions. Looking forward to your posts!
LDS smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 10th May, 2007 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Lordryoko Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to this International Community!

It is good that you were willing to join us here, we hope that you will become a vibrant constructive poster. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many topics covered within the Community.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 10th May, 2007 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 4,590
Flag Posts: 7,330
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 30.2%
[+] Gain: 20,660.60 FP
Charm: 136

Introduction Lordryoko

Glad to see you are finding topics you like. 64 posts says it all.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 5th Jan, 2007 - 6:43pm
Signature: Stand up for God and he will stand up for you.
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2009 - 10:52am / Post ID: #

Introduction Lordryoko

Your last post (Flow Trinidad) was deleted for not being constructive, based on the following:

4. Make sure that you are not just trying to increase your post count by either duplicating or posting vague information, but also add worthwhile replies that are related to the Topic.

Please review our: Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2010 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Lordryoko Introduction

I removed your last Post in the Inflation Thread as it was going way off Topic. When you have concerns please use this Thread. With regards to the Login - when you do Login do you do so permanently or do you Log off after Posting?

You said you needed to share some of your thoughts about changes in your life. Will you like a Public Blog opened for you?

I trust your child(ren) are doing well and you are still teaching?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2010 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 222
Flag Posts: 244
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.0%
[+] Gain: 179.02 FP
Charm: 11

Lordryoko Introduction

Well I still have one child, he is doing great thanks a lot and yes I am still teaching. Teaching for me is the best job in the world. It has become very challenging now but how can you enjoy your goal without some hurdles along the way? When you say public you mean other people inputting their ideas and stuff about what I post? If that is so, let me think about it for a minute. There is loads I want to talk about but I may need some time to get back in my groove here as it were. Thanks again JB smile.gif

Sorry forgot to say, I always log out whenever I am finished posting. Force of habit I guess, I always log out whenever I am finished with a site, security reasons I guess. I trust everyone here at my house, not John Public.

Reconcile Edited: lordryoko on 26th Apr, 2010 - 3:17am

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 10th May, 2007 - 5:35pm
Signature:
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2010 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Lordryoko Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Public Blog means everyone can read it but they are not allowed to comment on it unless they choose to come here. Therefore you are the only one to Post in your Blog. Blogs are located here: Source 1 Please confirm whether you wish for one to be opened here.

As for the Login problems, for now please do not Logout until I can find a solution for your particular concern.

Glad everything else is positive for you and yours.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Lordryoko Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,