Niraj8 Introduction

Niraj8 Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th May, 2007 - 2:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

SPAMMER - claimed to be interested in chess, but instead tried to get others to go to their chess site.
Post Date: 10th May, 2007 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Niraj8 Introduction
A Friend

Niraj8 Introduction

This is a nice site! Hello all! I'm Niraj, and I'm interested in chess, and bettering myself in it. I work on computers. Hope to get to know everyone.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th May, 2007 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Niraj

A Warm Welcome to You

Thank you for taking the time to join and post a message, this means you are serious and says a lot about your character. I hope we can be friends over time. Since you are new to this Community please permit me to share a few links that you may find helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 11th May, 2007 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 4,590
Flag Posts: 7,330
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 30.2%
[+] Gain: 20,660.60 FP
Charm: 136

Niraj8 Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Glad that you joined. I am sure you will find lots of help here with the game and many other interesting topics also.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 5th Jan, 2007 - 6:43pm
Signature: Stand up for God and he will stand up for you.

> TOPIC: Niraj8 Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,