Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police - Page 14 of 20

Madeleine mother 'feared worst' - Page 14 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd May, 2009 - 2:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 20 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (20) »

?
Poll: My STRONGEST feelings about the Madeleine McCann case is that...
  The parents were irresponsible to leave her alone       50.00%
  The father is the biggest suspect       0.00%
  The mother is the biggest suspect       5.56%
  Both parents are suspect       22.22%
  Someone known by the parents is the biggest suspect       11.11%
  Someone completely unknown took her       0.00%
  The police were too slow or inexperienced       11.11%
  The British police could have done more       0.00%
  This case is getting too much attention       0.00%
  I have no opinion at all about this case       0.00%
Total Votes: 18
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Madeleine McCann
The search for Madeleine McCann
26th Aug, 2008 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police - Page 14

Even though this case is officially "closed" and the McCanns were not charged (not even for negligence) does not mean the case is closed online. Discussions are going on all over.

I was looking at a couple of pictures of Madeleine, they were taken by famous photographer Paul Grover. He took pictures of Prime Ministers, Celebrities etc. How such a famous photographer would take family portraits and pictures of Madeleine if they are this "normal" middle class family as they stated? Particularly of a family who says cannot afford to pay a mortgage and they used the "fund" for that purpose?

On top of that, some of the pictures he took....well....they're very "lolita" type. In one she is topless by a pool and in another she poses in a way that I don't think is appropriate for a 3 year old:

Source 1

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2008 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Police Portuguese and McCann Madeleine

Paper apology over McCann diary

The News of the World apologises for publishing extracts of Kate McCann's diary without her permission.
Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2009 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police History & Civil Business Politics

McCanns' anger at Tory activist

Kate and Gerry McCann condemn a Conservative activist who boasted about dressing up as Madeleine McCann at a party.
Ref. Source 6

13th Jan, 2009 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Page 14 Police Portuguese and McCann Madeleine

I guess besides the occasional sarcastic remark or McCann defender coming along this case is more or less closed? Are they still getting lot of donations?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

13th Jan, 2009 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Police Portuguese and McCann Madeleine

Yes, they still getting donations AND actively seeking funds through the "Madeleine's store" on their web site. I guess doctors do not get paid too well in the UK. rolleyes.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

1st May, 2009 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police

The Mc Canns recorded an interview with Oprah and Kate said she visits Madeleine's room twice a day. There are people out who definitely get away with murder.

Two years ago, 3-year-old Madeleine McCann disappeared while her parents were at dinner during a family vacation in Portugal.

Now, the McCanns are speaking out in a heartbreaking new interview to air on the Oprah Winfrey Show, the day after the anniversary of her disappearance.

When asked whether she allows herself to imagine the worst, Kate McCann, who was once a suspect in the unsolved case with her husband Gerry, reveals, "I do. As a mom, inevitably there are times when I do. There are the times that I kind of dip down."

And does she suspect an abductor spent time watching the family before Madeleine disappeared, Kate says, "It makes you feel sick, actually, when you think about it."

Instead of dividing them, the tragedy and subsequent accusations that they were involved in the disappearance served to strengthen their bond, Gerry says....

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd May, 2009 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police
A Friend

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police - Page 14

The longer this remains a cold case file they seem to have gotten away with it. I am sure that as time goes on they will make a slip up and the truth will be known.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2009 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police Politics Business Civil & History - Page 14

Madeleine mother 'feared worst'

The mother of Madeleine McCann admits she has thought the worst at times as a new image of her daughter is released. Ref. Source 6

> TOPIC: Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,