Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police - Page 15 of 20

Being portuguese, I was invited to talk here - Page 15 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 25th Jul, 2010 - 6:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 20 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (20) »

?
Poll: My STRONGEST feelings about the Madeleine McCann case is that...
  The parents were irresponsible to leave her alone       50.00%
  The father is the biggest suspect       0.00%
  The mother is the biggest suspect       5.56%
  Both parents are suspect       22.22%
  Someone known by the parents is the biggest suspect       11.11%
  Someone completely unknown took her       0.00%
  The police were too slow or inexperienced       11.11%
  The British police could have done more       0.00%
  This case is getting too much attention       0.00%
  I have no opinion at all about this case       0.00%
Total Votes: 18
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Madeleine McCann
The search for Madeleine McCann
Post Date: 5th May, 2009 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police - Page 15

McCanns recall Madeleine 'terror'

Kate and Gerry McCann speak of the "absolute helplessness" they felt upon discovering their daughter was missing. Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th May, 2009 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Police Portuguese and McCann Madeleine

'Very ugly' new Madeleine suspect

An artist's impression has been released of the latest suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. Ref. Source 7

17th May, 2009 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police History & Civil Business Politics

The parents of Madeleine are now suing former Portuguese Police Chief Goncalo Amaral for defamation. It was an expected move, I was wondering why they were taking so long since they love to sue people. rolleyes.gif

Kate and Gerry McCann are taking the action over comments made by the man who previously led the inquiry into Madeleine's disappearance.

In a statement, they said: "We - together with our three children Madeleine, Sean and Amelie - are taking this legal action against Goncalo Amaral over his entirely unfounded and grossly defamatory claims - made in all types of media, both within Portugal and beyond - that Madeleine is not only dead, but that we, her parents, were somehow involved in concealing her body."

The couple, from Rothley, Leicestershire, said they are taking action because his claims that Madeleine is dead are hampering the search for their daughter.

They want a gagging order to prevent further publication of Amaral's "deeply offensive" book "The Truth of the Lie."

The McCanns also want to block broadcast of his TV documentary and publication of his "disgraceful thesis" that they were involved in their daughter's disappearance....

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

22nd May, 2009 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

Page 15 Police Portuguese and McCann Madeleine

Seems like British police are looking for this pedophile that was near the same place the McCanns were staying when their daughter went missing.

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police
Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

6th Aug, 2009 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

Police Portuguese and McCann Madeleine

So, we moved from the "monster-looking" male suspect to now a woman that looks like Victoria Beckham. Right. rolleyes.gif This is getting beyond ridiculous.

A computerized sketch has been released of a "Victoria Beckham lookalike" private investigators want to trace in the hunt for Madeleine McCann.

She was reportedly seen by two British men in Barcelona, Spain, three days after the little girl disappeared from Praia da Luz, Portugal, on May 3 2007.

The woman said something to one of the men which convinced the McCanns' private investigators she might have information about Madeleine.

The sketch was issued by McCann spokesman Clarence Mitchell and David Edgar, the retired detective who now leads the search for the missing girl.

The pair gave details of the development at a press conference in London.

Mitchell said the two men first saw the woman when they were drinking in bars at the city's Port Olimpic Marina at about 2 a.m.

He said she was well-dressed but appeared agitated and kept walking up and down outside the El Ray de la Gamba restaurant bar.

One of the witnesses, a 41-year-old British man, had a brief conversation with her.

Mitchell would not reveal what she said for operational reasons, but said it was "potentially significant" to the little girl's disappearance.

He said the woman was then seen having a "heated conversation" with another person in Spanish in a nearby bar. She then wandered off towards a hospital.

The witnesses said the brown-haired woman was aged between 30 and 35, slim, about 5 feet 2 inches tall, and described as "a bit of a Victoria Beckham lookalike."

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2009 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Plea to spread Madeleine message

Internet users around the world are urged to spread a new video message aimed at reaching a key witness to Madeleine McCann's disappearance. Ref. Source 5

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2009 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police - Page 15

I saw this on the news this morning. If she is dead why go through all this trouble unless the parents knowingly sold her to someone or was this a actual kidnapping? I do not know anymore. Too many possibilities.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2010 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police Politics Business Civil & History - Page 15

Being portuguese, I was invited to talk here about this.

It's allways sad for me to see criminal cases being 'solved' by hunches in the press or in public discussion. I agree that people must be demanding of results, but must understand that police work is a scientific activity, not a movie.

Portuguese are very critical about anything or everyone here, but they have much respect for their criminal police (Polícia Judiciária).

Regards,
Frederico

> TOPIC: Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,