Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police - Page 5 of 20

The police has established already that charges - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Sep, 2007 - 5:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (20) »

?
Poll: My STRONGEST feelings about the Madeleine McCann case is that...
  The parents were irresponsible to leave her alone       50.00%
  The father is the biggest suspect       0.00%
  The mother is the biggest suspect       5.56%
  Both parents are suspect       22.22%
  Someone known by the parents is the biggest suspect       11.11%
  Someone completely unknown took her       0.00%
  The police were too slow or inexperienced       11.11%
  The British police could have done more       0.00%
  This case is getting too much attention       0.00%
  I have no opinion at all about this case       0.00%
Total Votes: 18
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Madeleine McCann
The search for Madeleine McCann
11th Sep, 2007 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police - Page 5

Not really Tortdog, the definition of "Arguido" in Portugal is quite different to "official suspect" in the US. I think the Portuguese police did not have enough evidence to charge them hence they could not restrict their travel plans BUT IF is true that the new DNA evidence shows 80% or more of Maddie's DNA then these people are not only going back to Portugal but they are toast!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
15th Sep, 2007 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Police Portuguese and McCann Madeleine

Interesting PR move. During all the time they were not suspects, they spent their days launching balloons, visiting the Pope, going to the US as awareness about "missing children" or going to shopping sprees as stated in their blog BUT it is NOW that they are going to seriously make an ad campaign to find Madeleine? spock.gif

This is so odd. I think they are feeling the pressure and the rumors circulating about the fact that little or nothing was done to find this little girl. *sigh* It is also interesting that NEVER was ever mentioned in their blog how heartbreaking is for them not to know the whereabouts of little Madeleine but AS SOON as they were made SUSPECTS they suddenly describe their "agony" and "pain" NEVER mentioned in their blog before. Weird.

LONDON -  The family of missing 4-year-old Madeleine McCann said Saturday it was planning a 80,000 pound (US$160,000, euro115,000) advertising campaign urging people to keep looking for the girl despite the media's focus on her parents becoming suspects in Portugal.

The newspaper, television and billboard campaign will be focused on Spain, Portugal and other parts of Europe and will be paid for using donations from a 1 million pound (US$2 million; euro1.5 million) fund set up to help find Madeleine, her uncle, John McCann, said in a statement.

"I hope that the general public will continue to support us in this. It is so important that we remember - 'don't you forget about me,' our lovely wee Madeleine," he said, speaking as the fund's administrator.

Celebrities including children's author J.K. Rowling and soccer star David Beckham made public appeals in May that helped the family raise money for their fund.

Saturday's announcement followed the family's decision not to spend the proceeds from the fund on legal costs for Madeline's parents, Kate and Gerry McCann.

The parents were taking stock and preparing their legal case after a week of intense media speculation about their possible role in their daughter's disappearance from a holiday apartment in southern Portugal on May 3, said Natalie Orringe, a spokeswoman for the McCanns.

https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296901,00.html

Unfortunately, I do not think they will ever be convicted even with the DNA evidence unless there is a body BUT which I personally think was disposed quickly in the sea making it impossible to ever recover it.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

20th Sep, 2007 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police History & Civil Business Politics

It seems like the Portuguese Police is struggling in finding strong evidence against the Mc Canns or so they say. At the mean time, the Mc Canns are receiving millions of dollars in financial support from "anonymous" donors.

The Madeleine FUND has NOT been touched to search for the girl even though more than us$2 million dollars have been raised for that purpose and this girl have been missing since May.

But if you check the official web site you will read "Look for Madeleine's wristbands, back in stock!" rolleyes.gif

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2007 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 5 Police Portuguese and McCann Madeleine

AUTHORITIES EXAMINING PHOTO OF CHILD RESEMBLING MISSING BRITISH GIRL

Authorities are examining a photo taken in Morocco showing a child which appears to resemble missing British toddler Madeleine McCann, a spokesman for the girl's family told CNN Wednesday.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/09/25...hoto/index.html

26th Sep, 2007 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

Police Portuguese and McCann Madeleine

Please, this is non-sense. The picture is so blurry, you can hardly see anything. rolleyes.gif Having said that, there are reports of Madeleine's sightings all over the world from Spain to Morocco, Romania and even Argentina!

Personally, I think about this photo:

1. It is another little girl

2. They used photoshop to create the effect

3. Another family technique to keep the theory of the abduction alive after made official suspects.

26th Sep, 2007 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police

Update: As stated by LDS_forever, the little girl in the pic is NOT Madeleine but a girl from a local family. Interpol tracked the picture within hours.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Sep, 2007 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police - Page 5

Madeleine McCann is a cute little girl, but her face is not so unique that she cannot be seen in the face of thousands of other girls around the world.

On another note if the Portuguese Police has to fight to get evidence I think in the end they are going to walk free. I just wonder if anyone is at least going to file charges of negligence. Maybe one of the relatives can be smart and file a civil suit?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

26th Sep, 2007 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police Politics Business Civil & History - Page 5

The police has established already that charges against negligence will be lay against them but under Portuguese law the sentence will be really nothing. IF they kill her accidentally they could walk free in two years, imagine for negligence only.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (20) »

> TOPIC: Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,