Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police - Page 7 of 20

Clara, sure there is a possibility but IF - Page 7 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Oct, 2007 - 2:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 20 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (20) »

?
Poll: My STRONGEST feelings about the Madeleine McCann case is that...
  The parents were irresponsible to leave her alone       50.00%
  The father is the biggest suspect       0.00%
  The mother is the biggest suspect       5.56%
  Both parents are suspect       22.22%
  Someone known by the parents is the biggest suspect       11.11%
  Someone completely unknown took her       0.00%
  The police were too slow or inexperienced       11.11%
  The British police could have done more       0.00%
  This case is getting too much attention       0.00%
  I have no opinion at all about this case       0.00%
Total Votes: 18
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Madeleine McCann
The search for Madeleine McCann
17th Oct, 2007 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police - Page 7

This is the most ridiculous statement I ever heard from Madeleine's parents. Her looks was never an issue, the issue are the odd things they did and do such as Gerry cutting his hair the next day his daughter is missing or going jogging together within days Maddie is missing and boasting about who won their race in their blog. Pathetic. It is her who from day one, is full of make up, jewelry, hair perfectly done and a different type of clothes every single day. It is THEM who are the narcissist here.

LIVERPOOL, England -  The mother of missing British 4-year-old Madeleine McCann believes she's being persecuted because of her looks, and thinks that if she "had a bigger bosom and looked more maternal, people would be more sympathetic," a London newspaper reported Tuesday.

The parents of Kate McCann, in a remarkable interview in the Liverpool Daily Post, said their daughter "feels persecuted, not by the general public who have been extremely supportive, but by some sections of the media."

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
19th Oct, 2007 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Police Portuguese and McCann Madeleine

Flip, now they have Heads of State in this thing:

Brown discusses missing Madeleine

The prime minister holds talks with his Portuguese counterpart about the Madeleine McCann case.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7051637.stm

I want to see them give the same emphasis to other missing children cases.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

19th Oct, 2007 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police History & Civil Business Politics

JB, this is pathetic. That's why I think the parents are going to walk FREE, they know way too many people in "high" places.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

19th Oct, 2007 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Police Portuguese and McCann Madeleine

They may walk free from prison, but not really walk free. Crimes of this nature never escape you in the long term.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

20th Oct, 2007 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Police Portuguese and McCann Madeleine

Every time I read an update on the Madeleine Mc Cann case, I feel disgusted and very disappointed. I will never forget the first time when I heard about the parents reporting about their daughter's disappearance. I could not help but wonder about the parents being involved in the child's disappearance. I was very incensed after hearing reports about the parents going out to dinner and leaving their three children, all under the age of 7, unsupervised.

Then as time elapsed, the world learnt that the parents would sedate their kids, if they experienced difficulties in calming them down. I am not a parent but why would two experienced and qualified doctors resort to such an inhumane method? Those are the children they are sedating, not rabid dogs! I would think that two doctors would seek the advice of a paediatrician or anyone else in the medical field about how to pacify their kids. And to add insult to injury, the money that was raised as a reward for anyone who had any information concerning their child's whereabouts, the parents wanted to use it for their legal fees. Well heaven help us all! What makes this whole situation so sad is, if anyone's child is kidnapped, people may be hesitant to become involved in the search, let alone, donate any funds as a reward for locating the missing child. It will be difficult for people to determine if the kidnapping is a bona fide one or a clever ploy to divert attention from the real murderers.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

20th Oct, 2007 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police

Geenie:

I was very incensed after hearing reports about the parents going out to dinner and leaving their three children, all under the age of 7, unsupervised.

Not only under the age of 7, but under the age of 3 and under! Madeleine was 3 when she went missing and her twins brother and sister only 2 years old! Let me also add that this was NOT a one time incident but they left their kids unattended for a whole WEEK while they went with friends for dinner.

Then as time elapsed, the world learnt that the parents would sedate their kids, if they experienced difficulties in calming them down. I am not a parent but why would two experienced and qualified doctors resort to such an inhumane method? Those are the children they are sedating, not rabid dogs!

They never admitted they were sedated, it is just an speculation based on the fact that when the girl went missing and the police was called, the twins remained sound asleep while the whole commotion was going on, even when the police was searching the apartment, people coming up and down and rescue dogs were called. The twins never woke up, nevertheless the parents said they never sedated their kids.

Geenie, Have you ever read Gerry Mc Cann's blog? It really makes your blood boil. Some of the entries are truly disgusting, talking about meetings friends, jogging competitions with his wife and overall, little or no mention at all of Madeleine (he even spelled her name wrong so many times!)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Oct, 2007 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police - Page 7

Have you guys thought that maybe, just mayb these people are innocent and it is a setup to make them look guilty?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

20th Oct, 2007 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police Politics Business Civil & History - Page 7

Clara, sure there is a possibility but IF they are found to be innocent they should be charge with child negligence at least!

> TOPIC: Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,