Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police - Page 8 of 20

Look4Maddie: QUOTE I think its sad that the - Page 8 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd Nov, 2007 - 3:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 20 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (20) »

?
Poll: My STRONGEST feelings about the Madeleine McCann case is that...
  The parents were irresponsible to leave her alone       50.00%
  The father is the biggest suspect       0.00%
  The mother is the biggest suspect       5.56%
  Both parents are suspect       22.22%
  Someone known by the parents is the biggest suspect       11.11%
  Someone completely unknown took her       0.00%
  The police were too slow or inexperienced       11.11%
  The British police could have done more       0.00%
  This case is getting too much attention       0.00%
  I have no opinion at all about this case       0.00%
Total Votes: 18
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Madeleine McCann
The search for Madeleine McCann
22nd Oct, 2007 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police - Page 8

A quick update on this case:

1. The Portuguese police is ready to travel to the UK to re-interview the Mc Cann's friends who were with them the night Madeleine disappeared.

2. Gerry Mc Cann wants to return to work before Christmas...but with a bodyguard.

3. Kate Mc Cann plans to quit her job as a doctor to work in child care welfare. spock.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
25th Oct, 2007 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Police Portuguese and McCann Madeleine

Well I just saw some interview clips with the Mc Canns with the wife using a few tears to show emotion as a new public relations 'gimmick' to repair bad media coverage of their possible guilt. When asked why they did not show emotion before Mrs. Mc Cann said they were told they should not because it may play into the wishes of Madeleine's abductor.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3214 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

25th Oct, 2007 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police History & Civil Business Politics

A couple of things to comment about that:

1. Interesting that NOW that they were made "arguidos" they decide to show some sort of emotion and NOT before. That's called "damage control" and the PR guy is behind it. Unfortunately, things like that make you look even more GUILTY as it seems like you are always in "defense" mode.

2. This SAME woman you saw crying on TV, went jogging the NEXT day her daughter went missing, this woman was quoted in an interview saying after a couple of days her daughter went missing she started sleeping all through the night. Interesting for a concerned mother whose daughter maybe in the hands of a pedophile and being raped and tortured daily.

3. These parents took SIX MONTHS to establish a hot line to find Madeleine but FOUR DAYS to establish a fund to collect money.

Even if they are innocent, they are the most crappy parents I heard in a while and every word that is coming out from their mouths make them look even more involved in their daughter's disappearance.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2007 - 9:26am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 8 Police Portuguese and McCann Madeleine

Madeleine sketch shows 'abductor'

The parents of missing Madeleine McCann release images of a man they believe abducted their daughter in Portugal.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7062924.stm

26th Oct, 2007 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Police Portuguese and McCann Madeleine

I find this to be ridiculous. Mrs. Tanner (Mc Cann's friend) changed her story and description of this guy several times! Why would everyone believe her now?

First she said she saw a man carrying "something" on his back covered by a blanket but could not see what it was neither she could describe the guy because the only thing she saw was his neck.

Then she changed her story and said she saw the man clearly and he seemed to be carrying a child with a blanket and describes a little bit the guy.

Then she changed her story again and this time she is sure he was carrying a kid and no blanket.

Then once again, she changes her story and says he saw a man carrying a child with pajamas.

Then she says she saw a man carrying a child with pajamas and describes the same color and pattern of Madeleine's pajamas the night of her disappearance.

And when the police names Mr. Murrat as the ONLY suspect in the case, she suddenly remember that is HIM who she saw!

Yeah, from seeing a guy carrying "something" with a blanket to a full description of the guy and the kid's pajamas and even pointed out the abductor. Does she think we are all dumb or something? spock.gif

30th Oct, 2007 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police

They have this huge and beautiful house but if both of them are NOT working, how are they paying the mortgage and their living expenses? Of course, through the Madeleine's Fund!

Even though one of the goals of the funds is to provide financial assistance to Madeleine's family, everyone would agree that donors have given this money for the MAIN purpose of the fund which is to search for little Maddie! Interesting enough, the money was BARELY used for that purpose but have been used for paying all the living expenses of the Mc Canns so far, mortgage payments and thank God they did not use it for their legal fees since they both intended to do it but the pressure was too much from the Media.

A spokesman for the McCann family has refused to comment on allegations they used some of the Madeleine fund to pay their mortgage.

The statement comes after the Daily Mail reported that the family's spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, confirmed: "part of the donations ... had been used to help with mortgage payments".

Mitchell told Sky News the use of the money was in line with the fund's objectives, "to provide support, including financial assistance, to Madeleine's family".

The Find Madeleine Fund has attracted more than £1 million (over $2 million) in public donations, to help find Madeleine McCann.

However, use of the fund has been called into question after it was revealed about a third of the money had been used to meet the McCanns' living costs, publicity fees and pay staff.

But the family has defended the fund, and said they would not use it for their legal fees.

Mitchell, recently appointed as the family's PR spokesman, said he would not be paid from the Find Madeleine Fund but from "private financial backers" to the McCanns...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2007 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police
A Friend

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police - Page 8

I think its sad that the only articles posted on here are against the Mccann parents. Anytime I have tried to post something focused on the missing girl- it manages not to make due to my ignorance with forum posting policies- lack of quotes, posting the whole article. Sorry I am not a scholar in the English department- My prayers for the little girl and that the focus of the Portuguese police are finally on what really happen that night and that the negativity towards the parents ends. Its obvious they were fools for leaving them alone night after night but focusing on finding her she be of utmost importance.

2nd Nov, 2007 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police Politics Business Civil & History - Page 8

Look4Maddie:

I think its sad that the only articles posted on here are against the Mccann parents

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I do not know what is sad about it. What I do find truly sad is to have a missing toddler and two parents as official suspects. What I find sad is to know she was left alone with her sibling for a whole week while her parents were having fun with friends. THAT is truly sad.

Anytime I have tried to post something focused on the missing girl- it manages not to make due to my ignorance with forum posting policies- lack of quotes, posting the whole article. Sorry I am not a scholar in the English department-

It is not our fault or responsibility that you do not wish to abide by the same rules and policies you agreed upon registration.

> TOPIC: Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,