Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police - Page 10 of 20

Absolutely ridiculous. The parents are releasing - Page 10 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Jan, 2008 - 5:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 20 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (20) »

?
Poll: My STRONGEST feelings about the Madeleine McCann case is that...
  The parents were irresponsible to leave her alone       50.00%
  The father is the biggest suspect       0.00%
  The mother is the biggest suspect       5.56%
  Both parents are suspect       22.22%
  Someone known by the parents is the biggest suspect       11.11%
  Someone completely unknown took her       0.00%
  The police were too slow or inexperienced       11.11%
  The British police could have done more       0.00%
  This case is getting too much attention       0.00%
  I have no opinion at all about this case       0.00%
Total Votes: 18
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Madeleine McCann
The search for Madeleine McCann
26th Nov, 2007 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police - Page 10

This case is driving me insane. The police seem not to have clue what they are doing and since they cannot find enough evidence to charge the parents, what they say now?

We really cannot blame anyone but the police. If CSI was over there then we would be talking about the results of the trial by now instead of still playing hide-go-seek.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Sponsored Links:
29th Nov, 2007 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Police Portuguese and McCann Madeleine

Portuguese investigators are "100 percent sure" missing toddler Madeleine McCann is alive, Britain's Sunday Mirror reports.

Well isn't that interesting! All the time these so called "grief stricken" parents were raising funds, all in the name of providing a reward for anyone who knew the whereabouts of their daughter. And now, they decided to hire a private investigator who is claiming to be optimistic about the girl being alive? So it never occurred to them to hire someone, to find Maddie in the first place? This sounds like a convenient way to remove all suspicions from the parents. I smell desperation!

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

13th Dec, 2007 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police History & Civil Business Politics

Listen to me, if this private investigator REALLY knows the location of this girl, what is he waiting for? If Madeleine turns up alive and in the same location this guy says, I would conclude everything was a scam to get money based on the little girl's life insurance. Personally, I think this investigator is out of his mind.

Private Detective Says He Knows Location of Madeleine McCann

A private investigator hired by Kate and Gerry McCann believes their missing daughter Madeleine was kidnapped by a pedophile ring in the Iberian Peninsula or northern Africa, and that she will be returned by Christmas, the Daily Mail reported.

"I cannot say who she is with because we are putting together conclusive proof we can present to the authorities so they can proceed with their arrests," Francisco Marco is quoted telling the Spanish newspaper Metro.

Marco promised last month that he would find Madeleine, 4, who disappeared May 3 from a vacation apartment in Portugal.

Marco heads up the Barcelona-based Metodo 3, which has been working for the McCanns since September, the Daily Mail reported. Metodo 3 has been criticized by Portuguese police as "small fry" and "irrelevant," the newspaper reported.

"I have always said publicly Madeleine is alive," Marco reportedly told Metro. "I have to believe it 100 percent because I know how to look for living people, not dead ones. But I have no proof Madeleine is alive...

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

14th Dec, 2007 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Page 10 Police Portuguese and McCann Madeleine

LDS I really don't know which is worse: not knowing if this child is really alive or watching how desperate her parents have become, in trying to convince the world that they truly love their daughter and want her back. Although, their previous actions indicate otherwise...

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

14th Dec, 2007 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Police Portuguese and McCann Madeleine

Maddie is dead, case closed. There is no way she is still alive. judging by the lack of media coverage in the UK over Maddie, I would be inclined to think the parent don't still believe she is alive.

Unfortunately a lot of these abduction cases involved people associated with the family, including the family itself. I remember reporting on a similar case in Sydney which looked awfully suspicious.

It's sad when rich and influential people get treated differently to others, but at the end of the day I believe in Karma. If it was the parents they will be caught. If it wasn't I wish them peace.

International Level: Negotiator / Political Participation: 453 ActivistPoliticianNegotiator 45.3%

15th Dec, 2007 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police

I believe she is dead too and I am literally sick of the British press over this case. The UK newspapers are known to be "bulldogs" but in this case even though the parents of the child missing are official suspects, the British Media are defending them to death! Why? Why is it about the Mc Canns that will cause the Media to defend them in the way they do?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2007 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police - Page 10

Christmas message for Madeleine

The parents of missing Madeleine McCann send her a Christmas message in a new appeal for information.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7157018.stm

20th Jan, 2008 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police Politics Business Civil & History - Page 10

Absolutely ridiculous. The parents are releasing a sketch they said, a new witness provided of the possible abductor of Madeleine. Hello? Nobody saw ANYTHING, what the heck is all this about? Clarence Mitchel (PR) states that it matches the description one of the Mc Cann's friends gave. The woman made several statements from seeing an "egg-headed" man from the back carrying "something" to almost full description of a child in pajamas several days later. spock.gif

A new sketch of a suspect believed to be involved in the disappearance of British girl Madeleine McCann has been released by her parents, according to a report in London's Daily Mail.

The image, released by family spokesman Clarence Mitchell Saturday, was made from details provided by a new witness staying near the hotel in Portugal where the McCanns were vacationing when Madeleine vanished.

Mitchell said the man's description matches one given by family friend Jane Tanner, who claimed to have seen a man carrying a child in his arms the night the 4-year-old disappeared.

Gail Cooper, 50, described a 38- to 45-year-old man with sallow skin, lank dark hair, a distinctive droopy moustache and large teeth who reportedly speaks broken English, according to the Daily Mail report.

> TOPIC: Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,