Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police - Page 2 of 20

Parent(s) Did It? Kate McCann has been told - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Sep, 2007 - 11:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (20) »

?
Poll: My STRONGEST feelings about the Madeleine McCann case is that...
  The parents were irresponsible to leave her alone       50.00%
  The father is the biggest suspect       0.00%
  The mother is the biggest suspect       5.56%
  Both parents are suspect       22.22%
  Someone known by the parents is the biggest suspect       11.11%
  Someone completely unknown took her       0.00%
  The police were too slow or inexperienced       11.11%
  The British police could have done more       0.00%
  This case is getting too much attention       0.00%
  I have no opinion at all about this case       0.00%
Total Votes: 18
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Madeleine McCann
The search for Madeleine McCann
8th Aug, 2007 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police - Page 2

Interesting turn of events. Did Madelaine died or was murdered by someone she knew? If so, why? What her parents know about it?

MADRID, Spain  -  Madeleine McCann's mother was close to tears yesterday as she dismissed suggestions that her daughter was killed in her bedroom on the night that she disappeared from the family's apartment while they vacation in Portugal.

Kate McCann and her husband, Gerry, are expected to be interviewed again by detectives after reports that blood was found in their daughter's bedroom and evidence that it had contained a body.

The focus of the police investigation has shifted to the couple and the British friends who were with them in the Praia da Luz resort.

Police sources are reported to have abandoned the theory that Madeleine has been abducted and may still be alive. Officers are now convinced that Madeleine died in her bedroom as a result of "negligence or murder," claimed the Diário de Notícias newspaper. The McCanns, however, insisted that they still believed that Madeleine was alive when she was taken from the apartment 97 days ago.

"Last week when we met with the police they said, 'We are looking for a living child'. And they've said that a lot," Kate McCann said.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
10th Aug, 2007 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Police Portuguese and McCann Madeleine

When I read this report, I could not help myself but remember the death of JoBenet Ramsey. The circumstances surrounding Madeleine death bears an uncanny resemblance to JoBenet's death. No one ever solved the mystery of who murdered this poor girl, although there were a lot of evidence pointing to the parents, very similar to Madeleine's case.

I am forced to echo the sentiments of JB, why didn't the police treat this case as negligence and charge the parents accordingly? I was outraged when this story unfolded about the parents enjoying a romantic dinner and left their three children, all under the age of five, unsupervised (unless you are will to consider the parents checking in every half an hour as monitoring their kids). This is a clear cut case of negligence and personally, I believe that the other two children (two year old twins) should have be removed from the parents. And finally, I know this may sound callous but I have often read reports of the family being treated as suspects in typical cases like this one. Why are the parents now being investigated? My first suspicion was the parents because of their irresponsible behaviour (leaving three children unsupervised) and I strongly believe that the police should have investigated them first! This is a very tragic story and somehow, I believe that this poor child is dead.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2007 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police History & Civil Business Politics

Madeleine Dead?

Portuguese police acknowledge for the first time that missing Briton Madeleine McCann may have died.
Ref. BBC

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2007 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Police Portuguese and McCann Madeleine

DNA TESTING SHOWS BLOOD IN PORTUGUESE VACATION ROOM NOT MADELEINE'S

Forensic tests show specks of blood on the wall of a Portuguese holiday apartment where four-year-old Madeleine McCann was last seen are not hers.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...eine-blood.html

23rd Aug, 2007 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Police Portuguese and McCann Madeleine

I hope this does not turn out to be one of those cases where it goes high and then low over and over again.

MADELEINE'S PARENTS ALERTED TO POSSIBLE BREAKTHROUGH

Detectives investigating the case of a missing four-year-old girl from a Portuguese vacation apartment have reportedly told her parents to stay in the country amid hopes of a breakthrough, a police source told British media Wednesday.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...ine-latest.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

25th Aug, 2007 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police

The police in Portugal needs to (once and for all) get serious on this case and stop all the technicalities and find out what really happened with this girl. Personally, I think this girl was never kidnapped but she was murdered.

LONDON  -  A firm of private detectives that hired psychics to help the hunt for Madeleine McCann is being investigated by police for allegedly breaking Portuguese laws on criminal cases.

The company, Strongwood, claims that it is being funded by donations from more than 100,000 people to carry out inquiries into the disappearance of Madeleine from her bed in the resort of Praia da Luz 114 days ago.

However, Portuguese detectives have contacted officers in the Netherlands complaining that the company has broken laws that mean that only police can investigate criminal cases.

Strongwood, which is registered with the Dutch Ministry of Justice as a private investigation company, said that it had received donations totalling more than a team of three private detectives, an expert in children with a 'special disorders" and a person with 'special abilities" to Praia da Luz at end of last month.

A report of its findings concluded that Madeleine could have died before 7p.m. on the night that she went missing. Madeleine's parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, have insisted that she was alive at 9 p.m. The company also claimed that the child was killed in her apartment before being taken to a beach in a white van where her body was dumped.

Nico van den Dries, chief executive of Strongwood, said that the company had been sharing information with Portuguese detectives and had not been told it was an offense to investigate criminal cases.

"We were asked to look at the case because some clairvoyants from America and the Netherlands were giving evidence to the Portuguese police and they were not following them up," he said. "We are just doing it for the the expenses. We have been co-operating with the Portuguese and they have not said it is against the law."

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Sep, 2007 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police - Page 2

Geenie:

Why are the parents now being investigated?

Unfortunately, we live in a world where "looks" and "money/status" weighs a lot. Madelaine's parents are both doctors, respected professionals in their fields and they both look ALWAYS like "models". I am absolutely convinced, if the parents of this child were from a poor background, and even another ethnicity, they would be the FIRST to be investigated. Sad world we live in where "looks" and "social status" speaks volumes.

Anyhow, an update on the story. I wonder what the police found in that apartment that they are once again interviewing the parents of Madelaine. This time, separately.

PORTIMAO, Portugal  -  Portuguese police Thursday questioned the mother of a missing British toddler, the girl's family said, a day after authorities received new forensic evidence in a case that has gripped Europe for the past four months.

Kate McCann went to a police station in Portimao, a town in Portugal's Algarve region, where she was answering questions from detectives investigating the disappearance of her 4-year-old daughter Madeleine, the family said in a statement.

It was not clear what subject was being discussed, or whether the encounter amounted to formal questioning or was simply an interview. The McCanns, both doctors from central England, have kept up a massive media campaign since Madeleine's disappearance. They have not been named as suspects. Police said Thursday they could not comment on details of the investigation.

Police spokesman Olegario Sousa told The Associated Press on Thursday that authorities have received some results from forensic tests of the couple's vacation apartment, but declined to elaborate on the findings.

The tests - on specks of blood, items of clothing and other objects in the apartment - were conducted at a British laboratory.

Police had earlier said they intended to question Kate and her husband Gerry together. Media reports in Portugal and Britain said Gerry would be questioned separately on Friday.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2007 - 11:16am / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Parent(s) Did It?

Kate McCann has been told she will be named a suspect over her daughter Madeleine's disappearance, a family spokeswoman has told the BBC.
Ref. BBC

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (20) »

> TOPIC: Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,