Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police - Page 11 of 20

For those interested, tonight on ABC's - Page 11 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd May, 2008 - 8:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 20 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (20) »

?
Poll: My STRONGEST feelings about the Madeleine McCann case is that...
  The parents were irresponsible to leave her alone       50.00%
  The father is the biggest suspect       0.00%
  The mother is the biggest suspect       5.56%
  Both parents are suspect       22.22%
  Someone known by the parents is the biggest suspect       11.11%
  Someone completely unknown took her       0.00%
  The police were too slow or inexperienced       11.11%
  The British police could have done more       0.00%
  This case is getting too much attention       0.00%
  I have no opinion at all about this case       0.00%
Total Votes: 18
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Madeleine McCann
The search for Madeleine McCann
28th Jan, 2008 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police - Page 11

A few updates on this case:

1. The Mc Canns are in negotiations with the producers of Oprah and Barbara Walters for an exclusive interview, each are offering almost $2 million US dollars for them to appear on the show.

2. They are desperate to continue raising money since they claim the fund will be dry by June of this year. They are paying lots of money to this agency that claims Madeleine still alive. rolleyes.gif

3. There was another abduction near the place where Madeleine was abducted. I am pretty sure you did not hear about it because the parents of the little missing girl (Mariluz Cortesa) are not a couple of wealthy doctors with multimillionaire friends who pay for their mortgage payments. They are so desperate that they turned to the Mc Canns and Maddie's fund for financial support (let's remember here that one of the purposes of this fund according to the Mc Canns was to help other cases of missing children). Yeah right. They said they cannot help the parents of Mariluz . The Fund refused, arguing that as long as all possibilities of finding Madeleine are not exhausted, the money is designed to help the family McCann.

It makes me SICK how they are profiting with the disappearance of their own daughter and it seems like it is never enough because they are constantly asking for more money. Sadly enough, those people who truly need it (such as Mariluz parents) are not able to get help. How unfair the world is.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
28th Jan, 2008 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Police Portuguese and McCann Madeleine

1. That is not surprising. I am sure they are holding out for the highest bidder.

2. Poor things, I cannot even make it for next week, and they are worrying about June. I know it sounds like I am cold, maybe I am, you go partying and leave your children in a room by themselves? No, not buying it.

3. Did not hear about that one! Make sure to start a Thread for that case.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

5th Feb, 2008 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police History & Civil Business Politics

How many more stories like this we will hear? I am starting to lose hope that this little girl will ever be found.

Divers are searching an isolated reservoir in Portugal for missing British toddler Madeleine McCann after a lawyer received a tip her body may have been dumped there, the London Daily Mail reported Monday.

Lawyer Marcos Aragao Correia is funding the nearly $2,400-a-day search of the man-made Barragem do Arade reservoir after underworld contacts told him that's where the body of the missing girl could be found, the paper said.

McCann disappeared a few days before her 4th birthday on May 3, 2007, during a family vacation in Praia da Luz, Portugal.

Correia said contacts told him that the girl was raped, murdered and her body dumped within 48 hours of her disappearance, the Daily Mail reported.

The lawyer said he believed she was killed, weighted down and thrown from a pumping tower into the reservoir, the paper said.

"I am convinced this is the place. It's not overlooked, it has easy access by car and if you threw the body from the tower the water is 55-feet deep there," Correia told the Daily Mail. "The divers have already found a cord tied in knots down there, right below the tower. I have given it to the police."

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

21st Feb, 2008 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 Police Portuguese and McCann Madeleine

Another "sighting" of Madeleine. rolleyes.gif How many more we will hear? The parents need to stop paying that HUGE amount of money to that agency that claimed in the past they knew she was alive and she would make it for Christmas. Yeah right...The Mc Canns know all along that Madeleine is dead and keep up the circus because is not their money. Their arguido status will be lifted within months and this case will never be resolved. Poor child.

LONDON, England (CNN) -- The family of Madeleine McCann wants to see surveillance video footage from a French diner where a Dutch tourist reported seeing the missing British girl, a family spokesman said Thursday.

Clarence Mitchell said the family was aware of reports that French police concluded the girl was not Madeleine, but he said the family wanted to hear directly from French investigators before discounting the report.

"We want to see the video of this girl," Mitchell told CNN.

"We want to hear from the French police about what they have investigated and what they have decided. This line that French police have discounted that it is Madeleine is not official so we're still waiting to hear whether French police believe this to be the case."

A Dutch tourist told authorities earlier this month that she saw Madeleine at a roadside restaurant near Montpellier, France.

On Wednesday, the Associated Press quoted an unnamed police official as saying police took the sighting seriously but determined the girl was not Madeleine.

The tourist, Melissa Fering, told Dutch television that she had a clear view of the girl and was shocked to realize she resembled Madeleine. She said the girl even had the well-publicized defect which Madeleine had in one of her eyes.

"I saw the eyes of this child and I freezed ice cold," Fering said in the interview.

Fering said she wanted to be sure the girl was Madeleine, so she approached the girl and said her name....

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2008 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Police Portuguese and McCann Madeleine

Madeleine case police due in UK

Portuguese police probing the Madeleine McCann case are due in the UK to reinterview friends of her parents.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7333842.stm

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2008 - 10:47am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police

McCanns call for EU child alerts

Madeleine McCann's parents travel to Brussels to support an EU-wide alert system for missing children.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7339940.stm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Apr, 2008 - 11:32am / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police - Page 11

The same "witness" (Mc Cann friend) who stated that she saw a guy carrying a child the night Maddie disappeared and who changed her version of the story several times, says now she does not remember what, where or if she saw anything. spock.gif Most of her answers were "I don't remember". Fine. A year have passed but can't she at least recall she saw someone IF that's true?

The other friend who stated a year ago that the night Maddie disappeared was attending for his sick daughter and changed sheets failed to explain the discrepancy of the statements of the employees of the resort who said he never requested any sheets that night.

On top of that, Kate and Gerry Mc Cann who swore a year ago they won't leave Portugal without their daughter, are now saying the Portuguese police does not care about the "anguish" they feel when they are requesting them back to Portugal for a reconstruction of the "abduction". Hello? Aren't they the ones saying they believe she is alive and well? Why are they dragging their feet to go back to Portugal now? Is it that the reason the hired a lawyer who specializes in extraditions?

2nd May, 2008 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police Politics Business Civil & History - Page 11

For those interested, tonight on ABC's 20/20 show at 10:00pm EST, exclusive interview with Kate and Gerry Mc Cann.

> TOPIC: Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,