Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police - Page 12 of 20

I think who ever is responsible for the disappearance/murder - Page 12 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st Jul, 2008 - 5:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 20 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (20) »

?
Poll: My STRONGEST feelings about the Madeleine McCann case is that...
  The parents were irresponsible to leave her alone       50.00%
  The father is the biggest suspect       0.00%
  The mother is the biggest suspect       5.56%
  Both parents are suspect       22.22%
  Someone known by the parents is the biggest suspect       11.11%
  Someone completely unknown took her       0.00%
  The police were too slow or inexperienced       11.11%
  The British police could have done more       0.00%
  This case is getting too much attention       0.00%
  I have no opinion at all about this case       0.00%
Total Votes: 18
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Madeleine McCann
The search for Madeleine McCann
Post Date: 3rd May, 2008 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police - Page 12

Prayers mark McCann anniversary

Church services will be held in Portugal and Britain to mark a year since the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7381542.stm

Sponsored Links:
3rd May, 2008 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

Police Portuguese and McCann Madeleine

My heart breaks for Madeleine and for all the missing kids out there. I watched the show on ABC last night and I was so disappointed at the parents of this kid. No remorse whatsoever, a lot of "emotion" but no tears. Gerry continues stating how close the apartment was from the restaurant when we all know it was not close at all. Gerry justified the statement given by Madeleine the night before she went missing ("Mommy, why you did not come to me and Amelie when we were crying last night?") by saying all kids cry and wake up at night. Yes, but most parents are THERE to comfort their kids when they do. They were partying knowing their little babies were crying for them the night before. If that's not cruelty, I don't know what it is.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

29th May, 2008 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police History & Civil Business Politics

The latest with this case is that it was confirmed officially that the Mc Canns will not be longer "arguidos" but "defendants" since the Portuguese police will charge them at least with negligence that carries a sentence up to 10 years in prison. Nevertheless they still looking at abduction, homicide and concealment of a corpse. The charges may be laid very soon. Nevertheless, let's not forget that the Mc Canns have hired a lawyer (months ago) who is an international expert in extraditions, I wonder why. rolleyes.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

18th Jun, 2008 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Page 12 Police Portuguese and McCann Madeleine

Gerry Mc Cann is such a "cocky" guy, his attitude stinks.

Responding to a television reporter's suggestion that they could face child neglect charges, Mr McCann said: "We didn't abandon or neglect Madeleine. Someone went into an apartment and stole a child.

"You have gone over old ground. It's really quite boring. We want to focus on issues that can make a difference."

19th Jun, 2008 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

Police Portuguese and McCann Madeleine

These are the words coming from someone without a conscience. When people are under the impression that they can get away with murder, this is how they usually react. Bombastic and always on the defensive. However, pride always comes before a fall: just look at what happened with Drew Peterson!

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

1st Jul, 2008 - 11:04am / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police

I just came across this tonight and wanted to post it as a follow up.

Reports: Madeleine McCann Investigation Is Over

LISBON, Portugal -  Portuguese police are dropping their investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann due to a lack of evidence, media reported Tuesday.

Two Portuguese newspapers said the Public Prosecutor's office intended to call off their search for the British girl before July 14, when the customary official secrecy period covering the investigation ends.

Police could reopen the case if new evidence emerges, the papers said.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Jul, 2008 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police - Page 12

Another Media's invent. The country's Attorney General denied this latest information although I am pretty sure it will eventually happen and the parents will get away with murder.

https://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-New...orney%2BGeneral

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2008 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police
A Friend

Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police Politics Business Civil & History - Page 12

I think who ever is responsible for the disappearance/murder of Madeleine has gotten by with it. I believe she may still be alive but if she is she is no longer in Portugal. If she still is alive she is now a slave somewhere. I hope that she has been murdered instead of living the rest of her life as a slave.

> TOPIC: Madeleine McCann & Portuguese Police

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,