Leave The USA

Leave Usa - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th Nov, 2016 - 8:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA Why would you want to leave here and go somewhere else to live?
Post Date: 13th May, 2007 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Leave The USA

Leaving the USA

Why would anyone want to leave this country to migrate to somewhere else? Place the reasons for your intended departure here.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2007 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Leave The USA
A Friend

USA Leave

Right now if I was to immigrate anywhere it would be to the philippines, for me to get my gf over here would be hard, but for me to get over there would be easier.

5th Jun, 2007 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Leave The USA History & Civil Business Politics

I really don't want to migrate away from the US, but I do find myself working outside of the US. As the world becomes far more global in regards to all forms of commerce, certain jobs find themselves more likely to be in other countries. In the case of the US, the work force has become far more of a hi-tech and service based market. Unfortunately, those that have a manufacturing background are finding a much smaller demand for their skills in the US and are forced to go outside the country or change their vocation. The fortunate part is that currently we are still able to remain part of a US company and many of us have not been forced to make a choice to migrate should we go outside the country. I do hope that continues, but I must admit...Taiwan is not a bad place to live.

Several decades ago, you could find manufacturing around most cities. Today, this just is not the case. It has already forced many in the manufacturing sector to leave their hometown and move to new states. So if you are already breaking up the extended family for work, it really isn't much more to just leave the country, IMO.

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 5th Jun, 2007 - 3:41am

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

9th Nov, 2016 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

USA Leave

After the election results the Canadian immigration website crashed several times with people searching how to immigrate to Canada because they're looking for a place to go to so they can leave America.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 16 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.6%

> TOPIC: Leave The USA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,