Leave The Uk

Leave Uk - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th May, 2007 - 12:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

UK Immigration Why would you want to leave here and go somewhere else to live?
Post Date: 13th May, 2007 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Leave The Uk

Leaving the UK

Why would anyone want to leave this country to migrate to somewhere else? Place the reasons for your intended departure here.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th May, 2007 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Leave The Uk
A Friend

Uk Leave

I was born and apart from a few years in early adolescent I have spent most of my life in Sunny old Britain. I amdire this country I have a natural attachment to it. But the fact of the matter is I just dont want to live here any more. The education is good, career prospects are good I'm even on the property ladder.

But at the end of the day I just wouldn't want my kids growing up here. I look at the next generation and I don't see them prospering spiritually in the environment here. Materialism is slowly destroying the moral fabric of society here. The Booze culture and weekend binging makes me sick. Too many people cannot form real lasting fulfilling relationships. Too many Parents dont care enough for there children and way too many children don't care for their parents.

I'm not sure about my future. But if I had the means I would strongly consider moving elsewhere.

14th May, 2007 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Leave The Uk History & Civil Business Politics

QUOTE (Karbala)
...Sunny old Britain

spock.gif To me it was always raining or had fog.

I understand your concerns, but Britain is a very big place and I noticed that pubs and the disco atmosphere was only readily apparent in built up areas. Just journey out into the suburbs and you get away from it all. Wales also is an excellent place to set up home, especially Anglesey, and I doubt I would leave if I were from there.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3214 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

15th May, 2007 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

Uk Leave

The cultures and life styles are so vast and varied throughout England that even 20 miles out of a city centre your lifestyle would be nothing like the one somebody in a city centre is living.
As in all countries, England has it's pro's and con's, for me, if you get in a good 'council authority area' where education is high on their list, you can't go far wrong, however, we all hear the horror stories of over crowding poor results of some areas education systems. It really does come down to where you live.
Morals have slipped in the last decade or so, but then the same can be said for most of the world.
Compared to many countries, we have extremely high levels of support and education for special needs children, the elderly and the disabled, and also every child over the age of 3 is guaranteed a nursery place.
JB is right when he says that Anglesey is beautiful, but many parts of it are also rural, and you would definitely need transport to get around.
There are many coastal areas of beauty also.
I don't intend leaving England, but if I had to think of something that would make me emigrate, it would probably be that there are so many laws to abide by(which on the whole I agree by, but some whether you agree or not, the choice is made for you), and also the amount of cameras that are practically on every main road, tend to drive you mad after a bit!

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Post Date: 29th May, 2007 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

Leave The Uk
A Friend

Uk Leave

Britian is a beautiful country with a rich heritage and pround culture. However I find it at many times incompatible with the way I wish to live. People my age especially are particularly caught up in a binge culture. People work hard 9-5 5 days a week to simply "let go" and "go wild" on the weekends. Visit any town centre in Britain on a Saturday night and you will know what I am talking about.

As for the suburb areas I haven't really lived in one. I used to live in Solihull a suburb of Birmingham. It was nice and quiet with some form of community. However I still never knew my neighbours and most of my life still based in Birmingham (school, sports, mosque etc).

> TOPIC: Leave The Uk

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,