The following apply to all threads in this Board:
1. Public Blogs are FREE and can be obtained by getting 100 Posts. Private Blogs can only be obtained by Upgrading.
You cannot see or use a Private Blog if you do not have Premium Membership. Proceed to the Donations Page if you want Premium Membership.
2. Blogs are journals of the member to which they belong, therefore replies from anyone else but the Blog owner is not allowed.
3. Blogs still follow forum guidelines so your message must make sense, be free of filth and not an excuse to spam or advertise.
4. Members that mistreat this facility will have their Blogs closed and privilege removed.
5. Since Blogs are updated daily, you are allowed ONE entry into your blog per day.
Q. What is a Blog?
A. Your personal journal, members do not reply.
Q. What do I say in my thread?
A. Whatever your heart desires, so long as it is inline with the items above.
Q. How do I Upgrade?
A. Go here and make a donation for 'Premium" Or above: Source 5
Q. I want to start a Public Blog who do I contact once I have my 100 Posts?
A. You can request it in your Intro Thread.
Improving The Blog System Here
I am considering adding the following soon:
1. A small calendar
2. Special titles for each entry you make
3. A sidebar so your most recent entries can be easily seen
4. A few cosmetic fixes so it looks even more like a blog
5. Your own custom header
6. Stop other Members from Posting in your Blog
We interrupt Public Blogs Explained & FAQ to share scoop from one historian to you:
Today is: 17th December (GMT), in history on the 17th of December, 1942 AD the following birth happened:
Paul Butterfield: Chicago, Illinois -- Blues musician (Better Days)