Convert To Islam By Force! - Page 3 of 4

Time and time throughout history when a religion - Page 3 - Studies of Islam - Posted: 29th May, 2007 - 3:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: Do you think Christians are the MAIN target of Islamists?
  Yes, they want Christians dead       25.00%
  No, it is anyone not supporting their view       50.00%
  No, it is the Western World in general       12.50%
  No, they are just natural born haters       12.50%
Total Votes: 8
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
24th May, 2007 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Convert To Islam By Force! - Page 3

You are certainly correct that there is an existing Topic and both were merged together as they are alike and significant Discussion has already taken place.

Sponsored Links:
24th May, 2007 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Force Islam Convert

I did not add that poll. In any case, I think it is clear by the article I provided that there is a small ignorant minority who just cannot fully understand the fact that people can choose whatever religion they want to follow. If I am not mistaken, some time ago there were some foreigners kidnapped who were forced to convert to Islam before being released.

What I do not fully grasp is how these same people who forces others to convert to Islam can even claim they do it in the name of Allah or in the name of their religion? What kind of religion now days teaches that if you do not convert to their religious views you are going to be killed?

Extremists in religion are such a danger in this world.

Post Date: 27th May, 2007 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Convert To Islam By Force!
A Friend

Convert To Islam By Force! Islam Studies

I have never met a person who believes in forcefully converting people to Islam my guess about their motivations is as good as yours. I think they do it out of greed or a lust for power garbed in religious doctrine driven on by Satan.

Probably the same reasons Michael Dennis Rohan and other crazy christian zionists think it is their duty to blow up Al-Aqsa Mosque or forcefully usurp other peoples land in order to rebuild the Jewish temple.

27th May, 2007 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Force Islam Convert

Karbala:

Probably the same reasons Michael Dennis Rohan and other crazy christian zionists think it is their duty to blow up Al-Aqsa Mosque or forcefully usurp other peoples land in order to rebuild the Jewish temple.

Even though I fully agree Rohan to be mental, we are speaking about individuals (Muslims particularly) who are forcing people to convert to Islam or face death. We know there are mad people in ALL religions , I just don't think the motivation for this case can be compared with Rohan's case since the guy was totally out of his mind, I do not think this is the case with those who are trying to force people to convert to Islam.

Post Date: 28th May, 2007 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Force Islam Convert

What makes you think people who send death threats to christian churches in Pakistan are sane? For me this really has nothing to do with Islam. Just like Rohan has nothing to do with Christianity or Aum Shinrikyo has nothing to do with Buddhism.
LDS_forever what do you think the problem is? Why do you think thse people do what they do?

28th May, 2007 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

QUOTE (Karbala)
What makes you think people who send death threats to christian churches in Pakistan are sane?

To me the answer is simple... if enough people think that you are sane then you are sane especially if they AGREE with what you are doinjg, and do not get me started in what insanity is... we have Discussed that in the Psychology Board.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th May, 2007 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

Convert Islam Force! - Page 3

Karbala:

LDS_forever what do you think the problem is? Why do you think thse people do what they do?

For the same reason you stated: because of greed or lust for power and because they are control-freaks.

29th May, 2007 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

Convert Islam Force! Studies Islam - Page 3

Time and time throughout history when a religion becomes disproportionately the majority religion in a area or the overwhelming majority of the government, they have used their power over the people to spread their agenda forcefully. Should you believe in Hell or some really low levels of Purgatory, I am sure you will find several Crusading Pope's there. In North Korea, there is basically a religion all to itself called Juche and you WILL believe in it and follow it or there are special places for you in North Korea...convert, die or be sent to the camps. The anti-religous have been just as passionate about keeping religous numbers low and their influence over government non-existent. The anti-religious of Russia laid seige to many on their quest for power and retention of it. China's anti-religious bent has killed many.

Now do I believe that every Christian wanted the Crusades? If you were able to walk the streets of Rome and talk to the people there, do you really think they cared about the foreign lands full of non-believers or were the more concerned with living their lives and determining where the next meal was coming from or how they were going to fair during the winter? Probably not. Do I believe that every Russian or Chinese didn't want religion? No, but the few in power had the ability to affect the masses...

However, the newsworthy acts of a few or many but not the majority, overshadow the good intentions of the rest. This is where Islam is at...there are many many wonderful Islamic communties...however, the acts of significant few ruin it for the rest. If there weren't so many bombings or threats, then this wouldn't be a issue, but the fact is that these things do exist and it is unfortunate for those that truly do follow the Koran. Should time play out like it did for the Catholics, then the world shall forget or brush over the past. This doesn't mean that all is forgiven as the Catholic Church is always requested to make appologies for the past. Should things continue as they have and that minority of bad seeds continue to grow, then the outcome will be entirely different.

Finally, Osama Bin Laden and others who say that they are helping the Revolution have repeatedly told the world to convert or die. It really doesn't matter if you like him, follow him or not, Osama Bin Laden has become a face of Islam. This face has threatened the non-islamic and Islamic world as a whole. He has told current Islamics that if they convert to christianity, they will die. He has told the western world several times that we can convert or die. Saladin did the exact same thing to his potential conquest. He repeatedly told them that they would suffer no harm if they simply converted. This is a prerequisite for Osama as he still has people that he has to please before carrying on the crusade. Much like Ahmadinejad, Osama has to get permission to kill in the jihad. He actually was taken to task on the bombings of the WTC by his Islamic leaders. He has since cleared up his problems with the Islamic clerics and has a green light... He has shown the ability to actually get things done, so why shouldn't the western world and for that matter some of the Islamic world that he has problems with be concerned? Obviously, he is a big player, if even in the minority.

https://citypages.com/databank/27/1315/article14125.asp

Not all the Germans agreed with killing Jews. Not all of Catholics wanted crusades. Not all the Japanese were OK with how things happened in Nanking. Not all Iranians agree with Ahmadinejad. Not all Americans like the war in Iraq. Not all white americans owned slaves. However, it is striking how the acts of a significant group within a group can taint the entire vision of the whole.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Convert To Islam By Force!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,