NyteStorm Introduction

Nytestorm Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd May, 2007 - 6:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA RPGer
Post Date: 19th May, 2007 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

NyteStorm Introduction
A Friend

NyteStorm Introduction

Good evening to all and sundry. My name is Nyte and I am obviously new around here. I rather just stumbled upon this page looking for a few new Rogue-likes (see: ASCII based dungeon crawl games), thought that it looked interesting and bookmarked it for later perusal.

I am mainly an RPG addict, to just about most types. I've done online FFRP (Free-Form Role Play) for about twelve years now, across multiple genres (fantasy, medieval, sci-fi, cyberpunk, Star Wars) along with the normal addiction to console and computer RPG titles. I'm also in the early planning stages for a 2D top-down view RPG based on the Eclipse engine.

I am a self-proclaimed geek and computer nerd, been tapping the plastic for the last twenty years. I also do a few odd things like chainmail (armour, clothing, and jewelery) and medieval reenactment.

I know I've probably left out a good bit, but you can always ask if you wanna know, the discourse must find ways to continue.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th May, 2007 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Introduction NyteStorm

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Well meh friend we be ready to have ye onboard. Ye may wish to have a look at our RPG Page for requirements. These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Simply put meh friend... if ye be looking to join 'The World of Medieval' then thou needest a minimum of 30 Constructive Posts within this here Community. Get started, select a Board, a Topic and then share thy views. Note: Ye can start right away if ye be interested in https://www.RulerofKings.com

Post Date: 22nd May, 2007 - 6:19am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

NyteStorm Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Greetings, NyteStorm, and welcome to the Forum! We are glad to have you join us, and look forward to your participation. Please do explore the boards an join in!

Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.

> TOPIC: NyteStorm Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,