Wackoworks Introduction

Wackoworks Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd May, 2007 - 6:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA RPGer
Post Date: 20th May, 2007 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Wackoworks Introduction
A Friend

Wackoworks Introduction

Hello to everyone.

I'm a 39 yr old living in the Longfellow area of Minneapolis, Mn who stumbled across your board after Googling some fact on medieval history. Many years ago I was into RPGs and saw that you had a few. After exploring and playing Ruler of Kings for a few days and after lurking the boards I thought it was time to become a member.

A little about myself, I've been married for four years and am looking forward to the patter of little feet, soon I hope. I worked in the hotel industry for fourteen years before leaving this last August to work towards my MBA and a new career. My wife works in early childhood development and is embarking on the return to schooling with me. She is not at all pleased with my finding of Ruler of Kings and the other RPGs but admits they take up less time than her beading fetish.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th May, 2007 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Wackoworks

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Well meh friend we be ready to have ye onboard. Ye may wish to have a look at our RPG Page for requirements. These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Simply put meh friend... if ye be looking to join 'The World of Medieval' then thou needest a minimum of 30 Constructive Posts within this here Community. Get started, select a Board, a Topic and then share thy views. Note: Ye can start right away if ye be interested in https://www.RulerofKings.com

Post Date: 20th May, 2007 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Wackoworks Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. It is good to see that you took your time and evaluated us before joining as this will give you a greater appreciation for the place. Please do consider checking out our other RPGs here as well. We have Tiempo, Medieval, Plugged and more, however you can only play one at one time as a regular Member. If you have any questions in general about the Forum feel free to ask here or follow the links Horde gave you.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 22nd May, 2007 - 6:23am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Wackoworks

Greetings, wackoworks, and welcome to the Forum! We are glad to have you join us. Please do explore the boards and join in the discussions of interest to you - we're a lot more than RPG smile.gif

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.

> TOPIC: Wackoworks Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,