EOA Special Requests Or Bugs

Eoa Special Requests Bugs - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Jun, 2007 - 1:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
21st May, 2007 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

EOA Special Requests or Bugs

If you would like to see anything special added to RulerofKings.com or you find major bugs then you can place them here and everyone can Discuss it.

Sponsored Links:
24th Jun, 2007 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Bugs Requests Special EOA

For this game and RoK, it would be cool to add a option to buy turns with gold. Could make the end of the game pretty exciting. Also, the amount of gold you can buy with a turn is pretty low when you consider that you will get way more than 10 gold just by exploring.

24th Jun, 2007 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

EOA Special Requests Or Bugs Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Each similar RPG I make like EOA and ROK will have something different to keep them unique despite using the same game engine. As an example if you saw the new Jerusalem Conquest RPG it has this feature. I will be adding a credit feature soon to ROK and EOA as well as a prize feature so players can turn credits into Turns, but first I want to see how it goes in JC.

26th Jun, 2007 - 10:15am / Post ID: #

It has happened now twice, but I didn't pay enough attention to what was going on when it happened, but I have had turns go to 0. It happened when I was coming back into the game after the people were tired or I had collected too much money and needed to spend a few bucks. When I went to re-enter the game...remaining turns gone. Maybe this has happened to others?

26th Jun, 2007 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

It happens to anyone who is stingy with the rate of pay given to the people. Be careful how low you make it.

27th Jun, 2007 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

I have had that happen and you loose 1/2 of your turns and money on hand. This is different. I am loosing all turns and no money changes. Perhaps this is a new feature?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Jun, 2007 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

EOA Special Requests Bugs

Not a new feature, trust me, it is all based on tax. Just because you raise it does not mean it is good forever. It has happened to me many times where I was zeroed out because of the rebellion.

27th Jun, 2007 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

EOA Special Requests Bugs Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Yes, I know and have seen many times and know how that works. This seems different. Before, if I start with taking too much money (too much tax), I immediately get a 1/2 turns and 1/2 money penalty. At this rate, it was letting me play and I got several turns in before I got too much money (rebellion...but no message that all turns were lost) on hand or they were tired (had it each way). When I came back to the game, the turns were gone, but the money didnt change. After I waited a 10 mins, I could play again at the same rate with no notice. It just seems different from the 1/2 and 1/2 penalty I had seen before...

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: EOA Special Requests Or Bugs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,