EOA Warlord's Rants

Eoa Warlord' S Rants - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th May, 2007 - 8:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
This is the place for the Warlords of Asia to assemble and make their worded stand about what they hope to accomplish in either current battles or future ones. You may of course either boast about battles won or simply try to find any number of excuses as to why you failed to attain victory over Asia and become Emperor.
21st May, 2007 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

EOA Warlord's Rants

EOA Warlord's Rants

Basically this is a General Rant Thread where players of Ruler of Kings can Discuss the game openly, show their triumphs and so forth. If you wish to form alliances or challenge others then you can start individual Threads.

Sponsored Links:
22nd May, 2007 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

Rants Warlords EOA

This One Is In The Bag

Even if you live in Asia (hint), that won't help you get any further here. GameMaster is taking this one on like if I were in charge of the Huns!

22nd May, 2007 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

EOA Warlord's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Indeed you have set your trench. But your people claims you are unfair an have called for me in my home lands for I am Le bon roi Dagobert. My troops and your people will rally at my name!

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 23rd May, 2007 - 12:39pm

22nd May, 2007 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Rants Warlords EOA

Wait a second, this is Asia here, what is a Frenchman doing in these parts? We will have to show him the ways of Ying and Yang and give him a right boot out of Asia Minor!

25th May, 2007 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Rants Warlords EOA

Having utterly destroyed the Frendch occupation in Russia I have to move on to bigger things like constructing my mansion and setting up a dynasty unlike any have seen.

25th May, 2007 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

EOA Warlord's Rants

tsk tsk such modesty no wonder ye peasants cower at thine name. Dynasty we shall she Dienasty perhaps is more appropriate I hear many of ye soldiers claim.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th May, 2007 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

EOA Warlord's Rants

Strange words coming from a man who leads hundreds of his people with a mere nine soldiers to protect them. Ye must have dragon luck on thy side that those close to thy worth have not obliterated everything that ye own.

25th May, 2007 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

EOA Warlord's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Indeed luck be at my side this moment or perhaps other forces be a play I do not understand.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: EOA Warlord's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,