Emperor Of Asia Updates

Emperor Asia Updates - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Jul, 2007 - 4:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
21st May, 2007 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Emperor Of Asia Updates

Emperor of Asia Updates

Anything new concerning the Emperor of Asia will be placed here. Do note that Updates here are for this RPG only and not the others.

Sponsored Links:
24th May, 2007 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

Updates Asia Emperor

Construction Fix

If you attempted to do any kind of construction you would have gotten the wrong page - this has been fixed.

14th Jun, 2007 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

Emperor Of Asia Updates Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Price Structure Change

In an effort to keep EOA as unique as possible I have changed the prices in the Market area. Some things are cheaper and others a little more expensive. One thing to note is that it costs much less to acquire soldiers.

There are many other changes, especially in exploring and even more still that you will discover as you play.

23rd Jun, 2007 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Updates Asia Emperor

Profile Images

Profile images were not showing, but that is fixed now.

New Game

Keep in mind a new game will start in a day and a half.

25th Jun, 2007 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Updates Asia Emperor

Credits

I am working to bring Credits on stream here and this is what I have done so far:

1. All Member Credits is now '0'. You may have had 15,000 or 500 before, but that was just a default amount given on joining. Now everyone who joins starts at '0'. In this way you EARN credits rather than just get it free.

2. To earn credits you have to win a prize. There is a new Thread within the Board to tell you what you get for coming 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.

3. You will be able to exchange this credit for turns and so forth, so get ready to win this game if you want to have a big advantage in the next game.

More info to come when I have updated the actual page where you get credits.

28th Jun, 2007 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

Emperor Of Asia Updates

Credit Page Active

When you clicked on the Credits link you would normally be taken to the Comparison Page within this Community. That is no longer the case as the Credit page is now active and you can transfer, donate (purchase) credits and get the advantage over other players. Your donation also gives me zeal to continue creating updates and expanding the game into other areas - thanks for your support!

NOTE: Credit vs. Donation amount is different for each of these RPGs, so you will find the amount here unique.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Jul, 2007 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

Emperor Asia Updates

Magick Option

In the main menu you will now see an option for Magicks. You will not be able to use it yet and will just get a message for now about you not having enough gold, but stay tuned - an interesting twist is coming to the game!

12th Jul, 2007 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Emperor Asia Updates Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Magick Enabled

Magick has now been added to Emperor of Asia and you can access it via the main menu within the game. Keep in mind that once you click the link things start in motion so use it at your OWN risk!

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Emperor Of Asia Updates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,