Future Terra Updates

Future Terra Updates - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Dec, 2007 - 1:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
Pay close attention to this Thread if you want to know the latest happenings in Future Terra.
18th Jul, 2007 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Future Terra Updates

Future Terra Updates

All News and Updates with regards to Future Terra will be placed here.

Sponsored Links:
20th Jul, 2007 - 8:30am / Post ID: #

Updates Terra Future

First Game Starts In 6 Hours

I believe I have made the transition and completed the edits for Future Terra, so I have decided to open it up for game play. As I said before, this is the LAST game in the series of this kind of Text Based MMORPG, so you will want to join this one too if you are already involved in the others.

Games in Future Terra run for 50 days and are supposed to be limitless, or in other words you are able to buy without restrictions in certain cases. There will be more game edits in the future of course.

First game starts in 6 hours from the post time of this Thread or 10:30am EST.

4th Sep, 2007 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Future Terra Updates Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Needed Updates

There were a couple of items that needed correcting on this RPG that I did not get to until now:

1. Unique Avatars - some futuristic soldiers can now be chosen
2. Battleship purchase option amount was incorrect, but is now correct

11th Sep, 2007 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

Updates Terra Future

New Game Started

A new game of Future Terra has just started. Soon I will be concentrating my efforts here as it needs to become as popular as ROK and the others.

5th Dec, 2007 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Updates Terra Future

Those aliens are really going to get it now. You cannot dream to come and attack me like that without grave repercussions.

17th Dec, 2007 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Future Terra Updates

New Game Started

If you want a chance to die trying to defeat JB then now is the time!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Dec, 2007 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Future Terra Updates

Main Menu Change

One player could not understand how to get Credit for more turns. After checking it out I see it is possible to miss that, so I have added a box in the main menu which gives two links: one to learn more about Credit and the other to Donate. Keep in mind that donating in this RPG is a separate thing from donating within this Community for Upgraded Membership.

21st Dec, 2007 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

Future Terra Updates Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Sale Price Bug

Thanks to Vanish who reported a bug in the selling of Rifles. Users could buy Rifles and sell it back for more money. This has been fixed.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Future Terra Updates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,