Aaa Introduction

Aaa Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th May, 2007 - 5:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Cousin of Architect
Post Date: 22nd May, 2007 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Learner
[?] CPosts: 9
Flag Posts: 15
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 3

Aaa Introduction

Good Day to All,

I am looking forward to having very enriching discussion on this site.

Thank you JB for inviting me to join. I promise to share as much information as I can in my areas of knowledge and experience.

Thank you once again. Looking forward to chatting in a very positive, holistic and constructive manner.

Have a super fantastic day!

aaa

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 22nd May, 2007 - 5:13pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd May, 2007 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Aaa

A Warm Welcome to You

Thank you for taking the time to join and post a message, this means you are serious and says a lot about your character. I hope we can be friends over time. Since you are new to this Community please permit me to share a few links that you may find helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 22nd May, 2007 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,034
Flag Posts: 51,691
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,591.93 FP
Charm: 394

Aaa Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community cousin! I am glad you finally joined. This is the way you know what is going on with us and become part of our lives as it were. Feel free to look around, every Topic imaginable is here including those about Trinidad, LDS Doctrine and even Paranormal activity. Use the Site Map if you are lost and if you have any questions do ask here, your Intro Thread.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 22nd May, 2007 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Aaa

Hi aaa, it's great to have you here! Let me know the areas of your interest and I can point out the boards/topics that you may wish to participate. I look forward to your participation! All the best,
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 25th May, 2007 - 7:27am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Aaa

Greetings, aaa, and welcome! Looking forward to your participation, and hope you enjoy your time spent here.

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 27th May, 2007 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Learner
[?] CPosts: 9
Flag Posts: 15
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 3

Aaa Introduction

I am very impressed with this discussion forum, and website, but I have not familiarized myself well enough with the operations yet.

This is the most unique website I have ever visited in scope and design. In as much as I have said that, the way the site operates is also very different to what I have been working with.

I am still absorbing the rules of participation and the information in the threads / topics of interest.

The topics I am interested in Make up Artistry, Education, Culture, Trinidad & Tobago just to start with.

Please forgive my ignorance but other than business communication, research and constructive use of the internet for entertainment, I have personally never visited chat rooms or any type of site of this nature.

I am working at it, I have been checking the site regularly now. But I haven't got the hang of this yet.

My best wishes to everyone for a wonderful weekend...

Regards

P.S. Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome...wow!

Reconcile Edited: aaa on 27th May, 2007 - 3:58am

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 22nd May, 2007 - 5:13pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th May, 2007 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Aaa Introduction

Hi aaa, you are doing great so far. Here some useful links for the topics you may be interested in, just click on them and choose the threads you may be interested in participating.

Trinidad and Tobago

Careers and Education

Culture and Traditions

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 27th May, 2007 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,034
Flag Posts: 51,691
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,591.93 FP
Charm: 394

Aaa Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

I just saw you Post in the Native Americans Thread, good job, you see how easy that was? Now you have thousands of others ahead of you wink.gif.

When you get okra with everything and become set in the Community I will Upgrade your account so you can see a lot of the hidden features and more juicy Boards.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Aaa Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,