MexicanAmer Introduction

Mexicanamer Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 25th May, 2007 - 11:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA Native Americans
Post Date: 25th May, 2007 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

MexicanAmer Introduction
A Friend

MexicanAmer Introduction

Hello everyone. I was interested in hearing from someone who knows the history of Native Americans from 1492. I have been on forums in 2 different newspapers. One in California and one in Oregon. In both forums, there has been a lot of talk of Native Americans hating illegal immigrants from Mexico. One person from Oregon who is not Native American rants and raves that The Native Americans have hated the illegal immigrants of Mexico since 1492. Is this true? This person said that the Mexicans have messed up their lands when crossing the borders. Is this true as well? I just want to know what the truth is...love it or hate it. Thank you.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th May, 2007 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Introduction MexicanAmer

A Warm Welcome to You

Thank you for taking the time to join and post a message, this means you are serious and says a lot about your character. I hope we can be friends over time. Since you are new to this Community please permit me to share a few links that you may find helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 25th May, 2007 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

MexicanAmer Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. This section is for personal intros and not Topics of Discussion. Please tell us more about yourself and take up your issue in the Native Americans Board. If you have any questions feel free to ask here, within your Intro Thread.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: MexicanAmer Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,