Men Lose Canadian Citizenship

Men Lose Canadian Citizenship - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Jun, 2007 - 4:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Nazi ties when they came to Canada after the Second World War.
26th May, 2007 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Men Lose Canadian Citizenship

ONTARIO MEN LOSE CITIZENSHIP FOR LYING ABOUT ALLEGED NAZI PASTS

Such lessons ought to be learnt by those who think they can lie their way to citizenship. Most feel that once they are a citizen of a country then they are their forever, but in the current circumstances of the world even your own birth country will boot you out if you do not behave (Haiti).

The Canadian government stripped two Ontario men of their citizenship Thursday, saying they lied about their Nazi ties when they came to Canada after the Second World War.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/20...ip-revoked.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3217 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
28th May, 2007 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Citizenship Canadian Lose Men

Good for Canada! I am very glad that they took such decision. I wish Argentina can imitate that, we have so many nazis over there in disguise that probably your neighbor is one and you don't know.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

7th Jun, 2007 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Men Lose Canadian Citizenship History & Civil Business Politics

Yea for the home team! I am glad that cases are being completed not just tied in court forever. I hope others who have colourful back grounds take heed and do not seek Canada as a refuge but instead come open and honest about the back ground and then let due process occur. I also pray for faster processing time.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

> TOPIC: Men Lose Canadian Citizenship

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,