Fasting As A Diet - Page 3 of 4

Is Fasting for Weight Loss Safe? The reasons - Page 3 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 7th Nov, 2019 - 12:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
  Fasting As Diet
11th Aug, 2007 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Fasting As A Diet - Page 3

No, no.... Fasting daily is not necessary, but do keep in mind that fasting as a diet does not mean no food and no drink as in a religious form. I believe that in any fast as a diet lots and lots of liquids are in fact very good. The liquids, especially water, fresh juices (Not sweetened variety) and juiced vegetables help to rejuvenate the body, cleanse the colon and hydrate. Hydration is something most people only acknowledge when they are thirsty or in other words when their tank is on 'E', hence we are always so sick.

Personally I have gone for a long time with just one small meal a day. During the day I would drink lots of water or eat a fruit and feel like I have the power of a lion. After doing this for a few days I may revert back to two meals and so forth. My main point of emphasis is… if you are not hungry - do not eat!

Sponsored Links:
14th Oct, 2008 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Diet As Fasting

I think that is very key eat when your body is in need unless fasting. We do tend to eat more often then required. Of late I have been easting fruits and veggies maybe fish Monday to Friday. I have some issue I am taking to the lord and preparing for a long fast for that stepping down then back up time will be part of it. In threatened a life change is my goal physically and mentally especially spiritually. I am not where I need to be right now, and plan to flip that.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2017 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Fasting As A Diet Health & Special Psychology

On-and-off fasting helps fight obesity, study finds. Up to sixteen weeks of intermittent fasting without otherwise having to count calories helps fight obesity and other metabolic disorders. Such fasting already shows benefits after only six weeks, according to a new study. Source 8b.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2018 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Diet As Fasting

Intermittent fasting: No advantage over conventional weight loss diets. Intermittent fasting helps lose weight and promotes health. However, it is not superior to conventional calorie restriction diets, scientists have found out in the largest investigation on intermittent fasting to date. The scientists conclude that there are many paths leading to a healthier weight. Everybody must find a diet plan that fits them best and then just do it! Source 8h.

27th Nov, 2018 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Diet As Fasting

I've always been of the opinion that if you are going to fast you need to keep up your metabolic rate otherwise you'll end up putting on more weight.

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2019 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Fasting As A Diet

Benefits of Fasting for Weight Loss Put to the Test. For more than a century, fasting—up to 382 days without calories—has been used a weight-loss treatment. Source 4n

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2019 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Fasting As Diet - Page 3

Is Fasting Beneficial for Weight Loss? Fasting for a week or two is like the keto diet—it can actually slow body fat loss rather that accelerating it. Source 6e

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2019 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Fasting As Diet Psychology Special & Health - Page 3

Is Fasting for Weight Loss Safe? The reasons why fasting longer than 24 hours, and particularly three or more days, should only be done under the supervision of a health professional and preferably in a live-in clinic. Source 4o

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Fasting As A Diet

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,