Canadiangal Introduction

Canadiangal Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 28th May, 2007 - 1:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Canada An Antipsychiatry Activist
Post Date: 27th May, 2007 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Canadiangal Introduction
A Friend

Canadiangal Introduction

rolleyes.gif Hello everyone. I am new here, and I would like to introduce myself to you all.

I am Sue Clark-Wittenberg from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I am an antipsychiatry activist who is exposing that psychiatry is a travesty! I am also actively working with others to ban electroshock (electroconvulsive therapy) also known as ECT or shock. Electroshock always causes brain damage according to Dr. Peter R. Breggin and Dr. John Friedberg from the USA. The FDA in the USA recently issued an alert saying that ECT may cause permanent memory loss and brain damage. 100,00 people in the USA get ECT yearly, 50,000 people in the UK get ECTyeary, and the estimated figure worldwide is 1 to 2 million people get ECT.

I am a person with disabilities and I use an electric wheelchair because I have arthritis and spinal stenosis. I am also a disability activist

I am interested in international issues especially those concerning world peace.

I am married to Steven Wittenberg.

I like to surf the net, go for coffee with friends, and I like to write.

I am writing my autobiography this summer.

I look forward to being a part of this internet community and reading the posts
and participating as well.

Regards, Sue Clark-Wittenberg

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th May, 2007 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Canadiangal

Hello and Welcome

Well, you have made it this far and I hope you will enjoy your stay. We have a great Community here and your presence can only add to its' flavor. Feel free to look at any of the links below as they may help you become integrated:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 27th May, 2007 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Canadiangal Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Sue, what an interesting intro. Welcome aboard! I hope you have a great time in our community and become an active participant in our many discussions. Looking forward discussing many topics with you. All the best!
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 28th May, 2007 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Canadiangal

Greets. I hope you are really here for Discussion and to become integrated into the Community and not merely to share a dozen links to external sites. You would have read or at least should of... that we do not allow the posting of links save for source backup. I will see how you progress and that will let me know if your Activism Thread stays or goes.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Canadiangal Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,