Blaider Introduction

Blaider Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 28th May, 2007 - 11:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
RPGer
Post Date: 28th May, 2007 - 8:53am / Post ID: #

Blaider Introduction
A Friend

Blaider Introduction

Hi my names Blaider and I've signed up to this site to allow me to play the forum-based rpgs. I really hope that I get to play along with you every one on this site. My ultimate goal is to help all to play rpg's and to become the ultimate rp'er out there.

What else to say...
Well best of luck hope to see you's soon

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please keep your messages free from extra characters that are not alpha / numeric (numeric should be for stats) while using good grammar. You will notice most Posts here are written without the use of 'chopped words', excessive smilies, slang, dialect(s) or Teeny Bopper scribbles.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th May, 2007 - 10:19am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Blaider

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Well meh friend we be ready to have ye onboard. Ye may wish to have a look at our RPG Page for requirements. These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Simply put meh friend... if ye be looking to join 'The World of Medieval' then thou needest a minimum of 30 Constructive Posts within this here Community. Get started, select a Board, a Topic and then share thy views. Note: Ye can start right away if ye be interested in https://www.RulerofKings.com

Post Date: 28th May, 2007 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Blaider Introduction
A Friend

Blaider Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thank ye Horde I take your gift of Knowledge with glee. I am infact already a vetran rp'er with other sites so I am hoping to rp with this site soon

Post Date: 28th May, 2007 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Blaider

Which RPGs were you hoping to participate in? If Medieval then you are 28 Posts shy of your mark and your activity rate is dropping.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 28th May, 2007 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Blaider Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Blaider

My activity rate will drop during the day because I have to work but I was hoping to get into one of the ones like medieval.

I will look forward to my 30th post.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Edited by LDS_forever: PLEASE ensure you start a sentence with a capital letter and use the spell check box. Thanks.

Post Date: 28th May, 2007 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Blaider Introduction

That is fine, you can make it up at night, but do keep in mind that each message must be made without the use of 'net' talk - in other words proper grammar and so forth as you have seen me done. This is also mentioned in the links Horde gave you.

There are many Boards here including an RPG Review Board, so there will be something of interest you can add to. At present, there is an Adventure waiting to start in the Medieval Extension Board, so I am sure they will be glad to have your presence.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th May, 2007 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Blaider Introduction

Please Blaider, ensure you make a search before starting new threads, it save us a lot of unnecessary work. If you dive into the boards you will see there are topics for almost everything. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 28th May, 2007 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Blaider Introduction
A Friend

Blaider Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Thank you for this information JB, I am posting as much as I can and scanning through the other boards. I have currently started a topic of my own in psychology and hopefully I will have more and more posts on their way soon.
As for the grammar I try my best to use correct punctuation and Grammar as I am part of another Forum-Based RPG which states that correct grammar must be used and they have a six line post rule as well which I think may actually come in handy with in this site.

Hey LDS I started the thread as there doesn't appear to be any threads based on the subject that mine breaches, this is due to the fact that my thread is a point of veiw thread that allows people to give their point of veiw on the subject. However I will keep that peace of advice in mind for next time thank you.

Reconcile Edited: Blaider on 28th May, 2007 - 11:57pm

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Blaider Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,