Almond Butter

Almond Butter - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th Mar, 2016 - 3:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Archived Recipe: Condiments
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2012 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

Almond Butter

Recipe name:
Almond Butter

Recipe Type Recipe category:
Condiments

What are your thoughts about this classic dish?

Recipe Ingredients Recipe details:

1 Text Only

Use two cups of blanched whole almonds. If only unblanched almonds are available, blanch them this way: Place the almonds in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to boiling, then drain. The skins should slip off easily when you press each almond between your thumb and forefinger. Dry on paper towels. Spread the dry almonds in a shallow baking pan and toast in a 300 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until golden. Cool for 5 minutes before processing or blending. To process: Place the steel blade in your food processor or blender. Add the nuts. Cover and process or blend until a butter forms, stopping occasionally to scrape the sides of the bowl or blender a few times. Keep processing for three to five minutes or until all of the mixture is evenly blended. Process about two minutes more or until the butter is the desired smoothness.Store in a covered container in your refrigerator for up to two weeks. Bring to room temperature for easier spreading. Makes about 1 1/4 cups.

Recipe Reviews Your opinion:
If you have actually made this recipe please give your reviews.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2016 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Butter Almond

Almonds are members of the peach family.

19th Mar, 2016 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

Almond Butter Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I love almond butter and it tastes better than both peanut butter or regular butter. The rich nutty flavor makes a great spread and you don't have to add jelly to that either. I haven't tried making it on my own, much easier to buy it but I will give this recipe a try.

> TOPIC: Almond Butter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,