Shoulder Replacement Surgery

Shoulder Replacement Surgery - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 16th Mar, 2017 - 7:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Nearly all shoulder replacement patients under age 55 return to sports

A new study found that 96.4 percent of recreational athletes, age 55 and younger, who underwent total shoulder replacement surgery returned to at least one sport, on average, within seven months of surgery. Ref. Source 4w.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Surgery Replacement Shoulder

I think that seven months is a little fast I would think that giving it time to totally heal and then a few months to et the strength and mobility back into it would be the ideal things to do. I would think it would be a good year to get back to where you once were. I know many sports want their athletes back as soon as possible and that this is a factor in the body becoming reinjured because of not allowing the correct time to heal. Wit (Laugh) son in this line of work I can tell you many are rushed back into playing.

> TOPIC: Shoulder Replacement Surgery

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,