Paula Abdul

Paula Abdul - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 2nd May, 2008 - 2:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2007 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

Paula Abdul

Paula Abdul

What are your thoughts about the music of Paula Abdul?

THis is the latest news about her:

PAULA ABDUL'S SOB-FILLED PHONE CALL LEAKED

A leaked audio tape in which Paula Abdul can be heard sobbing and bad-mouthing a former spokesman has made its way to the Internet.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/01/p...l.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jun, 2007 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Abdul Paula

What an invasion of privacy! Whoever is behind this, need to be punished. I won't comment on what Paula said because it would be making fire from a fallen tree. All I hope is that she can recover from this and the guilty party can be held accountable.

3rd Jun, 2007 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

Paula Abdul Sports & Fashion Music Movies

While I'm not a huge fan of Paula, releasing this was out of line! How embarrassing for her to have to deal with.

Rather off topic, but...
This doesn't compare to Alec Baldwin's phone call, screaming at his daughter.

Post Date: 1st May, 2008 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Abdul Paula

Paula Abdul left 'empty' by song that wasn't

Paula Abdul must be hearing double. On a night when "American Idol" switched up the judges' format by making them hold their appraisals until every contestant had a turn, Abdul offered feedback Tuesday for two songs by Jason Castro - except that he'd only sung one.
Ref. https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=4753237

Post Date: 1st May, 2008 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Paula Abdul
A Friend

Abdul Paula

I think this show that the whole american Idol is all staged and it is already predecided who is going to win. THe fact that again she appeared to have had too much to drink and then made this mistake is more proof that these "reality" show are anything but reality.

2nd May, 2008 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Paula Abdul

Personally, I like Paula Abdul as an entertainer. When it comes to her singing, I would not place her in the same category as Whitney Houston, Celine Dion or Mariah Carey. However, the lady can dance very well. I love the way she dances and I always watch her music videos and try to mimic her dance moves.

Lately, she seems to be going through a string of bad luck: an unscrupulous individual leaks an audio tape of her crying, allegations were made against her concerning, having an affair with a former American Idol contestant and she is constantly ridiculed, for her bizarre behaviour on American Idol and on other talk shows.

I remember viewing her life story on E! The True Hollywood Story and based on what I heard, she appears to be a very sensitive individual with a lot of personal problems. She successfully battled bulimia and currently, she is experiencing a lot of excruciating pain from her injuries. According to the THS, she suffers with serious painful injuries in her neck and back after falling down during dance rehearsals. She had surgery but unfortunately, she lives with a life time of pain from her injuries. Therefore, to cope with the pain, she takes special pain killers. In addition to this, she also suffers from depression but is seeking therapy for it. Unfortunately, she is also taking medication for her depression. So her bizarre behaviour could be explained by the side effects of all her medication. Perhaps her therapist is not monitoring her very closely or maybe the medication is too strong for her. Or it may be a simple case of taking too much medication or the combination alone (of pain killers and antidepressants), could produce undesirable results. If the medication is too strong, her side effects could include drowsiness, confusion or irritability. If Paula Abdul is consuming alcohol while on medication, this may provide an explanation for her slurred speech as seen by millions of viewers, when she is promoting American Idol on other talk shows.

I love Paula Abdul, she may not be perfect but she is definitely a survivor! I just wish the media would leave her alone!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd May, 2008 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

Paula Abdul

Honestly, if she is having medication problems, she should easily be able to have had the med tuned right by now, so there likely are some other circumstances. If she is mixing pain killers and booze, well then we are sure to see a few more slurring programs. Does it hurt the program? Nope, it only hurts her. People will be tuning in even more to see if she is out of control again. It will only help ratings. However, on a personal side, she has way too many problems (as you have listed) and probably could be better off in a different vocation.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2008 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Paula Abdul
A Friend

Paula Abdul Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I would have to agree. If she is on meds and mixing them she should drop out of the spotlight for a bit to get herself back to right. SHe is a good person I will give her that but she is hurting herself more by not getting things under control. Take a few weeks off.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Paula Abdul

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,