LuckyLucy Introduction

Luckylucy Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th Jun, 2007 - 2:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA Traveler
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2007 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

LuckyLucy Introduction
A Friend

LuckyLucy Introduction

Hello,

I enjoy making new friends and participating in intelligent conversation. I like to learn more about other cultures, history, recipes, religion. I'm pretty smart, but there is much more for me to learn.

I am not quite 50. I have lived all over the Western United States. I've travelled to Mexico, Great Britain and Canada. I still hope to visit the Mediterranean Sea and the Far East.

I have been widowed for almost 8 years. I campaign for physical and emotional health. I promote the use of seatbelts and beg all who can to donate blood.

I do believe that humankind can live together peacefully by allowing people to live the ways they choose themselves, as long as they allow others the same privileges. I believe in Democracy, Virtue, and Faith.

I find joy in life through gardening, study, exercise and play. As a single person, friendships have become ever more precious to me.

I look forward to learning more about the world and people here.

LuckyLucy

cymru am byth

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2007 - 4:36am / Post ID: #

Introduction LuckyLucy

Hello and Welcome

Well, you have made it this far and I hope you will enjoy your stay. We have a great Community here and your presence can only add to its' flavor. Feel free to look at any of the links below as they may help you become integrated:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2007 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

LuckyLucy Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Greetings, LuckyLucy, and welcome to the Forum! I'm so glad you accepted my invitation, and I hope you find your time here well spent. We welcome your participation here, and look forward to your posts.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

P.S. Dream Tango!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.

> TOPIC: LuckyLucy Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,