Westmoorings - Page 2 of 2

The Seismic Studies Project, started by the - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 1st May, 2015 - 11:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
21st Aug, 2010 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Westmoorings - Page 2

I was surprised to hear on TV6 News tonight that Westmoorings and environs has been plagued by burglaries and break-ins. Fortunately, the police have arrested seven people in connection with the crimes and recovered phones, computers and jewelery. One of the problems mentioned was the owners did not want to attend ID parades for fear of their lives. It is sad that what is supposed to be 'safer' areas are not safe anymore in Trinidad.

Sponsored Links:
26th Aug, 2010 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

Westmoorings

We have been having these issues for YEARS now and we are afraid to identify anyone because these criminals will surely come and retaliate. We're not protected as we should and sometimes the police treats us different because of the area we live in.

These criminals are using drains to escape and ropes to jump over our fences! It's crazy!

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2010 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

Westmoorings
A Friend

Westmoorings Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Trinispanish: I did not know that was going on for so long? Also why is the police treating you people different ? Because you live in Westmorings? The whole problem is Trinidadians are to jealous, so when you work hard for your stuff they want to take it for free, I say screw that

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message. See Constructive Posting Policy

27th Aug, 2010 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Westmoorings

Advent yes it has been going on for a while now, in the past we had our cars stolen but that kind of stopped now but there seems to be always a problem and many of my neighbors carry their licensed firearms everywhere. I love Westmoorings and I don't plan to move and yes many of my friends has been treated different because they're from a certain ethnicity and neighborhood.

2nd Feb, 2012 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Westmoorings

The only real place to live in Trinidad is Westmoorings. There are places that might try to be like it but they can't come close. In Westmoorings you don't see a nice house and then a derelict one next to it like so called "Posh neighbourhoods". Plus the people around really cool and care about their properties.

4th May, 2013 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Westmoorings

How many of you have been affected by the recent rains? My yard was flooding! Some serious work need to take place in Westmoorings!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th May, 2013 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Westmoorings - Page 2

international QUOTE
The only real place to live in Trinidad is Westmoorings.

Head in the sand? There are loads of good neighbourhoods in Maraval, Santa Cruz, Valsayn, Maracas, Bel Air, Gulf View, Lange Park, Leotaud Lands, Federation Park with more beautiful scenery than that of Westmoorings. The housing is consistent too.

1st May, 2015 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Westmoorings Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

The Seismic Studies Project, started by the government to study areas at high risk for earthquake damage, put out the scenario that if an earthquake struck in the vicinity of Port of Spain that Westmoorings will be one of the places that would receive a lot of damage and Morvant would be relatively safe.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Westmoorings

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,