Guess Who Is Stealing Toilet Paper

Guess Stealing Toilet Paper - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Jun, 2007 - 1:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

A person named "Butts"!
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2007 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

MARSHALLTOWN, Iowa - Police blame a woman named Butts for stealing toilet paper from a central Iowa courthouse, and while they're chuckling, the theft charge could put her in prison.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070611/ap_on_fe_st/odd_tp_theft

Sponsored Links:
13th Jun, 2007 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

Paper Toilet Stealing Who Guess

This would not have made news if she did not have the last name "Butts". There are people who would steal the strangest of things. *shaking head* She now faces the possibility of three years in prison, no joke about that.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

13th Jun, 2007 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Guess Who Is Stealing Toilet Paper History & Civil Business Politics

That is just sad. Most likely she has been doing it for some time I bet, hope she does not try to steal it from her new inmates.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

14th Jun, 2007 - 9:41am / Post ID: #

Whilst I don't condone theft, you've really got to be asking why somebody would risk a jail term by stealing 3 toilet rolls, and of all places, why choose the local court house?
Firstly, you've got to either think that she was so desperate, she had to steal her toilet paper, or, she has a problem where she cannot stop stealing, or the third possibility that I can think of is that she is mentally ill. Either way, it's sad, not only because of what she's done, but also because of the 3 year jail term that she is facing. I know of far more serious cases, where people have been served a far lighter sentence than this.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

14th Jun, 2007 - 11:02am / Post ID: #

Three years is ridiculous for this, but I am sure as she serves time it will be reduced significantly.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

14th Jun, 2007 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

JB I am not sure if it is so ridiculous as she does have a record already for committing theft crimes. It does make me think however that DianeC might be right with a mental disorder of some sort. In which case jail her but put her in a place where she can be assessed and given help. that way upon her release she will be able to function properly in society.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jun, 2007 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

Guess Who Stealing Toilet Paper

I did not read the report so I did not realize she has been 'inside' already, however, I still feel jail time for this is ridiculous. I do not see how someone can be reformed by being placed with hardened criminals for stealing fifty cent toilet paper rolls. Maybe community service - mental evaluation, but not jail.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Guess Who Is Stealing Toilet Paper

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,