Ruth Graham

Ruth Graham - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Jun, 2007 - 11:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Wife of Billy Graham
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2007 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ruth Graham

Ruth Graham

MONTREAT, N.C. - Ruth Graham, who surrendered dreams of missionary work in Tibet to marry a suitor who became the world's most renowned evangelist, died Thursday. She was 87. Graham died at her home, surrounded by her husband and all five of their children, said a statement released by Larry Ross, Billy Graham's spokesman.
Ref. https://www.usatoday.com.

Sponsored Links:
15th Jun, 2007 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

Graham Ruth

Ruth Graham was a very strong, devoted Christian, who will be sadly missed. I know that she must have had a great amount of joy in her life by watching how many people changed their lives through the evangelizing of her husband.
I was fortunate to have seen Billy Graham 3 times, and they were very moving moments that I personally will never forget. Ruth Graham sacrificed her family time to bring people to God by allowing her Husband to evangelize worldwide.Without her, there would not be as many Christians, she indeed played a huge part in this.
I know as a Christian, that although her family will be sad that Ruth has died, they will also be celebrating that she is now in peace with her heavenly Father.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2007 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ruth Graham History & Civil Business Politics

RUTH GRAHAM BURIED AT BILLY GRAHAM LIBRARY

Billy Graham prayed then kissed a red rose and placed it on Ruth Graham's casket during a private burial Sunday at the library recently opened in his honor.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/17/ruth.graham.ap/index.html

> TOPIC: Ruth Graham

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,