The Queen - Page 2 of 7

I wonder what it must be like to be the richest - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Nov, 2012 - 3:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

?
Poll: Do you think the Queen looks good for her age?
  Yes       94.12%
  No       5.88%
Total Votes: 17
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
The Queen of England Queen Elizabeth II
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2011 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

The Queen - Page 2

Name: Igo

Comments: In 1952 Queen Elizabeth was made the queen of England. That's a long time ago, is she the longest reigning queen of England?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2011 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Queen The

Name: Banyan

Comments: Why do we bow to the queen when she does nothing for us or at least nothing for me. She doesn't pay my bills, she isn't related but she does tax me, so what's the deal?

Post Date: 1st May, 2011 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

The Queen History & Civil Business Politics

Name: Smithy

Comments: If the queen make so much money from tourism alone why does she still need to tax Britons?

Post Date: 17th May, 2011 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 2 Queen The

Queen begins first Ireland visit

The Queen arrives in the Republic of Ireland for the first state visit by a British monarch Ref. BBC

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2012 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Queen The

Key granted private audience with Queen

A bedraggled crowd of Londoners and tourists are making their way home after a day of pageantry and celebration to mark the Queen's diamond jubilee. Ref. Source 1

4th Jun, 2012 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

The Queen

The whole country has been celebrating the Queen having served her country for 60 years.
There have been street parties, fireworks and beacons being lit all over the land.
It has been spectacular to have seen some of the fantastic displays that have been performed for the Queen, in honour of all that she has done. smile.gif

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2012 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

The Queen - Page 2

Review: Queen's Diamond Jubilee

The French, in their resignedly insouciant way, say "Plus ca change" and, when it comes to television coverage of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee over recent days, they've got a point. Ref. Source 3

7th Nov, 2012 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

The Queen Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

I wonder what it must be like to be the richest woman in the world? Can she relate with people who are poor and suffering? Does she give to charities?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 10 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1%

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: The Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,