Smallville

Smallville - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 11th Oct, 2007 - 2:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

Season 7
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2007 - 11:09am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Smallville

SCOTT D. PIERCE: IT'S SUPERGIRL TO THE RESCUE!

Supergirl will visit `Smallville` this fall - The CW has announced that the character will show up on the seventh-season premiere in September.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1,1249,...94766,00.html

Smallville
Smallville (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
4th Oct, 2007 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Smallville

I am getting ready to watch Smallville 7 later and hope not to be disappointed by cheesy story lines. So far the reviews have been positive, but I never go on reviews as a general rule because my tastes seem to be unique.

4th Oct, 2007 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Smallville Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I want to watch it tonight so please JB make sure it is on my computer. wink.gif

I can't wait to see how evil Lex Luthor had become!

5th Oct, 2007 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Smallville

I just watched the season premiere and it left me with more questions than answers!

It was a nice episode but not a "wow" one. I really felt sorry for Lex, and his battle between good and evil.

We saw the introduction of SuperGirl even though she wasn't identified as such, she would be replacing Martha Kent as it seems like the actress is no longer in the cast.

7th Oct, 2007 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Smallville

Martha Kent must make a showing at some point.

This new season seems to be more super powerful rather than such a strong concentration on drama as with the earlier seasons.

Lex seems to be awed by the blond girl eh? I do wonder why she saved him and why she is just hanging around, but I guess Episode 2 will tell us more.

Now Bizzaro's part in the show ws strange. he certainly did not act the part of the comic character, but one has to wonder if he was even destroyed. Maybe he will return more like the comic book Bizzaro?

7th Oct, 2007 - 9:59am / Post ID: #

Smallville

JB:

Lex seems to be awed by the blond girl eh? I do wonder why she saved him and why she is just hanging around, but I guess Episode 2 will tell us more.

He is convinced she was an Angel. I do not think she knows who is Lex, I think she just saved someone who was in need but as any other superhero, she would save anyon e regardless of whether they are good or evil.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Oct, 2007 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

Smallville

Episode 2 - Kara: Storyline seems to be getting juicier, but they sure made Kara to be like a spoiled brat teeny bopper. There are a lot of unanswered questions as usual to keep you interested and waiting for the next episode. Finally Clarke decides to train for his powers - takes a girl kicking some butt to do it - actually not, he does tell Louis he wants to go away for awhile. Maybe in Episode 3 Kara will be playing the front for a bit while Clarke trains? Interesting that Jer-El told him to watch Kara.

11th Oct, 2007 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Smallville Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

Nice episode. We saw the introduction of new characters and yes, more questions than answers such as:

1. What are those files Chloe was checking on her apartment?

2. When the new editor was picking up his keys, the camera kinds of stay in the table area as to show something, did anyone notice that?

3. Can we trust Jor-El at all?

4. How come the US government now suddenly is involved with the ship? I mean, after meteor shower, hundreds of freaks doing all kind of things, other ships...they now suddenly appear? spock.gif

Now that Lois got a job in the Planet, how is Clark going to drop by and ask Chloe's help?

Lex seems to believe Kara was not an Angel.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Smallville

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,