Criticizing In Islam - Page 3 of 3

I understand your feelings BabyEagle4U, but - Page 3 - Studies of Islam - Posted: 19th Sep, 2007 - 2:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2007 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Criticizing In Islam
A Friend

Criticizing In Islam - Page 3

You know, I never knew Islam existed untill Sept. 11, 2001, and I'm assuming the roots of America didn't either for the most part. Sooo, I went and bought the Quran and all Hadiths and well this comment pretty much sums it up for yall.

Free speech in Islam depends on whether one is allied or against the one who will cut off your head.
And it's clear in the scriptures who's heads are targets. Clear as the blue sky. Actually, my head is one of them according to the scriptures. undecided.gif
The deal with the Quran and Hadiths is it's a Government and Religion, the goal is world wide Islamic Laws.
But, I've read it in the English translation and I've been told through debates that it's translated wrong.

Sponsored Links:
19th Sep, 2007 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

Islam Criticizing

I understand your feelings BabyEagle4U, but I am not sure what it has to do with the actual Topic? This Thread is about this:

QUOTE (Question)
Is it possible to Criticize the Quran, Imam or the Prophet Mohommed without regret or are all three considered above critique?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Criticizing In Islam

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,