Your Player Name

Your Player Name - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Nov, 2010 - 2:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd Jun, 2007 - 4:31am / Post ID: #

Your Player Name

Your Player Name

It is a bit hard to tell who is who when everyone chooses a different Username for each game, but I suppose it has its' benefits. My question is...What are some of the player names you use in ROK?

Of course I go by 'GameMaster' I do not use anything else.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jun, 2007 - 9:15am / Post ID: #

Name Player Your

From the other game that I played on line, I learned long ago to change my name each round. This is particularly true if you smacked anyone around ruthlessly. The start of a game is particularly important in games like this. So, if I was particularly mean in a previous game, it is a good idea to not let anyone know who you are at the beginning of the next game, thus the name change can keep them guessing for a while. I have used Cuchulainn (warrior of Irish Mythology) a few times. I am not sure if I used another one. A lot of times, I just come up with something at the start of the game.

22nd Jun, 2007 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Your Player Name Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Yes, that is a good strategy, but I believe after awhile everyone develops a certain style of play that lets you know 'it is them' no matter which name they use. I like to keep "GameMaster" that way all the underlings have something to work towards devil.gif.

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2007 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Your Player Name
A Friend

Name Player Your

I go by the name "Elven_Warrior" in many games. I have also been know to put my name as "Jman" with random numbers on the end. It always has a 10 because thats my lucky number! cool.gif

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2008 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Your Player Name
A Friend

Name Player Your

Looks like I will use Klar most of the time. But if I decide to change that I will let you know.

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2010 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

Your Player Name
A Friend

Your Player Name

I almost always use Twilight_Cloud. If I don't, then I will either use the same one I'm using now, or Anbuanimagus. Usually I use an underscore in AnbuElf though.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Nov, 2010 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Your Player Name

I do not recall seeing those names in Ruler of Kings? When last did you play?

> TOPIC: Your Player Name

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,