Stan Lee - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 12th Nov, 2018 - 10:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Top  Stan Lee Comics
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2007 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Stan Lee

MARVEL COMICS' STAN LEE GETS OWN ACTION FIGURE

Fans of comics including Spider-Man, The Hulk and Fantastic Four already consider Stan Lee a hero.
Ref. Source

Image by Gage Skidmore, CC BY-Specific Action: 3.0, Source 8b

Stan Lee
Stan Lee (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2011 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Lee Stan

Stan Lee dreams up new heroes for the Web

Stan Lee is aiming his powers at the Web, where the legendary creator of Marvel comic characters such as Spider-Man plans to take on the superhuman task of making profitable shows for an online audience. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2012 - 8:26am / Post ID: #

Stan Lee
A Friend

Stan Lee Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

That sounds sweet. I cant wait to see what he comes up with. I am pretty sure I am going to love whatever he comes up with. Oh crap my fan boy is showing

30th Oct, 2012 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

Lee Stan

Why is it that Stan Lee always makes an apperance in each of these Marvel movies, does he think the film will be that much better with him in it?

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2018 - 8:36am / Post ID: #

Lee Stan

Marvel creator accused of 'groping nurses'. COMIC book legend Stan Lee has been hit with several allegations of sexual assault and harassment by nurses caring for the 95-year-old. Source 2a.

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2018 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Stan Lee

Legendary Marvel Comics creator Stan Lee has died at 95, news reports say. Lee co-created Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men and more heroes, and has appeared in nearly every film and TV show about his creations. His family attorney confirmed his death to the Associated Press and Variety. Ref. USAToday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Nov, 2018 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Stan Lee

I will miss looking for his role in the next Marvel movie. He always made these funny short appearances.

12th Nov, 2018 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

Stan Lee Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

Long live the co-mastermind of Marvel and all the characters therein. If they haven't created one yet there should be a documentary about Stan Lee.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Stan Lee

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,