Consuelo's Albondigas

Consuelo' S Albondigas - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 9th Feb, 2013 - 6:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Archived Recipe: Soups
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2013 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Consuelo's Albondigas

Recipe name:
Consuelo's Albondigas

Recipe Type Recipe category:
Soups

What are your thoughts about this dish?

Recipe Ingredients Recipe details:

-Heather Smith NPFN03A 1 lb Ground meat

1/4 c Bread crumbs

1 Stalk celery -- fine chop

4 Cloves garlic -- peel, chop

2 tb Flour

1 Egg

1 tb Milk

2 ts Salt, pepper

2 tb Olive oil or

-enough to sautee balls 1/2 Bunch fresh parsley -- chopped

1/4 c White wine or DRY sherry

2 qt Broth, stock or water

Thoroughly mix egg, bread crumbs, celery, salt, pepper, and half the garlic. Form into SMALL balls. Roll in flour and brown in hot oil. AS they brown, remove to a plate. In the same oil sautee the remaining garlic and parsley. Deglaze with 2 T wine or water. Put all ingredients into a pot, simmer 1/2 hour to 45 min. Carrots and/or potatoes may be added with meat balls. Serve with broth as soup, or without broth as main dish. Consuelo is my other Spanish sister-in-law and her cooking is as good as Antonita's. I ate very well when I was in Spain and France! Heather near L.A. 'u'

Recipe Reviews Your opinion:
Please share your version of this recipe and what you did to improve upon it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Mon May 20 8:11:32 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Consuelo's Albondigas

Add Comment
Can someone tell me more about consuelo's albondigas should have been analyzed swiftly to see what the erroneous opinions about consuelo's albondigas from the truth.

> TOPIC: Consuelo's Albondigas

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,